Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
shelly322002

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by shelly322002 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:04 am

Hi Maryz, this is what Teresa put on FB today... xxx J xxx

Quote...
UPDATE: 1:33pm. Paperwork is arriving - ALL lines and IVs have been taken out. We are GOING HOME!!!!
GOD is indeed GOOD!!!!

purrfect-lady

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Thanks, Jacquie! Good news! Interesting that we get our update from SCOTLAND when Teresa lives only about 1100 miles from me. It's really a new age, isn't it! Appreciate you letting us know.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 pm

Thank you Jacquie for keeping everyone up to date for me. IT was a whirlwind of making sure I was alert for Rob over the last couple of days The nurse's were really NOT LISTENING! How many times does a person have to say "No Morphine!!!. It does nothing for me". Yet they kept trying to give it to him. I was very blessed to have Courtney there this time. UCLA was sooooooo much better. Driving the truck back with gust of 60mph winds was WOW!!! I do think everyone stayed out of my way which was very nice of them. It is very good to be back home. Rob went right to bed after eating a sandwich and taking meds. So the healing begins. No driving for the next 4 weeks.

THANK YOU ALL for a wonderingful Beginning of Spring Season. The blocks are wonderful and I couldn't be happier for everyone who came out of their comfort zones and for the winners who will make some delightful spring quilts to be loved and cherished.

See you all in the APRIL Lotto where you DO NOT have to make Applique Blocks. Only if you choose. Sew feel free to make ANY QIAD BLOCK you love!!!!!
HAPPY STITCHING to you ALL!!!!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Teresa! We are soooo thankful that all has gone smoothy!!! The power of prayer is a wonderful thing!!! We will continue to pray for restful recovery.
Yes, god is good!! :)

I'm thrilled that I have won some of these gorgeous blocks, I 'sew' fell in love with them! Wow!!! Thank you everyone!! I will be 'sew' pleased to have your blocks in such a wonderful quilt!!

Thank you again!
xx J xxx

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 am

Teresa, happy that things are going so well for Rob! Happy you are both home again, safely!

Thank for for a fun swap! And for these beautiful blocks! I can't wait to start putting them together! thanks, too, to everyone else! They are purrfect! Congrats to all the other winners, too!

mary z

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 am

I log on late this afternoon, only to find that I'm also one of the lucky winners. Thanks to everyone that played along this month, and congratulations to all the winners. This was a really fun month. I love pastel colors among others. Can't wait to see all the pretty quilts.

Yippie Skippie,Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 am

Blocks should be delivered today except for Jacquie's which take about a week and a half. Anticipation should be mounting!!!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:14 am

Mail already came today, so maybe tomorrow. I will post as soon as I get them in my hot little hands. Insert a Smile here!

Joan

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:17 am

Package arrived today and boy are they pretty. Thank you everyone that played along. It's going to make a very feminine soft spring quilt.

Thanks,
Joan

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:47 am

Sorry I didn't get her yesterday. My package of blocks arrived last night. Our mail is never delivered until about suppertime. What a great bunch of blocks! Every one of them is so pretty! Thank you all so much!! and Teresa, too, to get all this done with so much going on in her real life.

mary

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”