Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
MEPIECE2

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:32 am

my blocks should arrive by Sat.

toekeyotow

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:29 am

When my boys were young, we would get those plastic eggs and put special things inside of them, one year after telling each of them they had a certain color. There were only two of them so one was red and the other blue. All the other colored eggs were for which ever one found them. My DEH came up with the idea that in the boys special colored one we would put money, then he decided one of them with the money in it would be hid outside. We hid both indoors and outside. Well we would start inside and the youngest son's with the money in were all hid outside. Talk about throwing a hissy fit. When big brother was opening his color and had money in, and younger son opened a few of his special color, only to find candy. All of his money eggs were outside. He almost didn't want to find any eggs outside. He felt cheated.

Funny how you and laugh about things that happened way back in the 70's

Joan

Teresa I sent Tina $$ by paypal

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Thanks Joan for the information. I will put a $ next to your name. Your story is so very true. Life sure was different in the 70's. Have to giggle and treasure those moments.

Thanks everyone for your continued prayers for Rob. There is a peace in the air right now. Enjoying the kids being here. Aria is such a joy.

Valerie and Mary, you are both indeed blessed. How wonderful it would be to have a treasure from my Mom.

Katy - Your package arrived and I am WOW'd over your 10 blocks. I definitely need to go shopping with you and actually EVERYONE! Where ever did you find so many tiny flowery prints. Very delightful indeed. Your blocks are now enjoying all the other blocks 🙌🙌🙌

Almost picking time - WHO REALLY REALLY LOVES THIS BLOCK and WANTS TO WIN!!! They are going to make some beautiful creations!!!!!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:26 am

Teresa if Ysabel gets her block to you before the 29, and you ask sweetpeadesigns if she is really going to join in this month. You could probably pick early and that way you wouldn't have to worry about doing this at the most stressful part of the month for you. With Rob going in for surgery, it would be one less thing on your mind, and I'm sure no one would mind. Looks like all are in with the exception of the above mentioned.

Me me, Lol
Joan

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:25 am

A good thought, Joan! Let's do it! ;o)

and Me Me Me!!
Mary

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:03 am

Joan - You and I are on the same wave length.
Heard from Linda H this morning. Sent 9 blocks & $ with a tracking number. Shared a story. Also sent Tina $ with backings. I am Delighted!!!
Ysabel is working on hers as well. Just waiting on the number :)
She lives down the road and around the corner so I know she will have them to me shortly.
Mary - fingers and toes crossed :) :) :)
Here is a picture of my March blocks. Enjoy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:56 am

Teresa, good thoughts, karma, vibes, prayers sent your way this morning for Rob's surgery.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:21 am

Just checking in hoping all went well yesterday Teresa :) Hope Rob is recovering well today.

Izzy

🐐izzy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:32 am

Has anyone heard how Teresa's hubby is doing?

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”