Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by TeresaK » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Joan - I LOVE your LAVANDER Blocks. If I am remembering right this color is supposed to give one a calming effect so I know these beauties will find the perfect homes.
I did send you a PM and a FB message giving you my address. Izy is so sweet to help out.
*** I will give my cell phone to anyone (in a PM) to call or to text me a question OR you can Friend me on Facebook. If you message me there it will show up on my phone.

Flo - Wonderful News!!!! Happy cutting :) :)

My goal today was to finish the placements of all 390 pieces of my Russian International SunBonett Sue's. YEA it is finished!!!!

Yes life has been busy. We have another 2 Dr.s appt tomorrow (Tuesday). Rob needs to go through the cardiac tests to be approved for Surgery and I have a 2hr MRI with contrast to see a better picture of my right shoulder.

BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL - HAPPY STITCHING!!!

purrfect-lady

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:24 am

TERESA - best prayers in all the medical testing today for both you and Rob!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:02 am

Thank you Mary. I can definitely feel the power of many prayers.

Just got word from Katy. She is not finished making her blocks. Looks like she would LOVE to Win!!!!

Came home from Dr's, tests and shopping to a wonderful package from Rick. WOW these are very pretty blocks. Very spring! I know you will all love the fabrics as much as I do!!!!

STITCH ON PAL's!!!! This is a great month !!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 am

Probably won't get blocks done..My dad in hospital and may not make it....So I might be making another Jersey run...Will keep you posted, next 24 hrs critical and will tell me.

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Flo. It was good to talk to you for just a bit while I was waiting for Rob during his stress test. All went well for him but we won't get the results until next Wednesday unless we here sooner from Dr.
I am so sorry to hear that your Dad is not improving this time. Very happy to hear that he got to see his Grandkids and his sons were able to visit at the same time.
Absolutely No worries about making blocks. I know how much you liked this pattern with the colors but family always come first. I am with you in spirit. Stay strong I in the Lord knowing you have many prayers surrounding you and your family.

Izzy. Your package arrived today with some BEAUTIFUL blocks wiggleing their way out ready to meet the others. Very happy indeed they are!!!
I LOVE the Woolly patterns. I sure hope to find some time after SBS3 is over. I will get your other patterns in the mail very soon. In the creative arrangement of my sewing room I actually do know where they are. LOL!!!

May your cotton time bring you joyful moments

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:00 am

Teresa so glad they are there:) You just never know where the ol gray mule will take them once they leave the country :) LOL

No hurry on rest you take care of Rob!! glad drs are on top of this and getting the necessary tests done quickly :)

Hugs
Izzy
🐐izzy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:02 am

I believe we might have a NEWBIE!!!!! sweetpeadesigns (Linda H) asked when the blocks needed to be to me and I let her know the scoop.
Let's give her some encouragement to JOIN US!!!! WooHoo DOING the HAPPY DANCE!!!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Teresa...Tomorrow there will be 7 on the way to your doorstep. I'll post the tracking when I get it tomorrow.

Did you get the results from your test yet. I know you said Rob's won't be until Wednesday. But you didn't say anything about you.

Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 am

Flo - I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. Prayers that all the wonderful memories you shared with him will bring you comfort always.

Thanks Joan for the update on your blocks and for asking about me. The results are better than we thought. The tear in the rotator cuff is still small but the Dr is watching the fluid buildup causing the Glenoid Labrum to detach from the Glenois Fossa. You might need to google that one. Surgery at the moment would cause more harm than watching what I can do and stay away from what makes it hurt more. PLus at the moment we need to get Rob completely healed.

HOPING INTO SPRING IS FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:36 am

My 7 blocks are on the way to you. Here is the tracking # 9505511144407076073124 Should be their on Monday

Joan

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”