Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by TeresaK » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:00 am

Hi Jacquie - I always say that family and life always come first before Lotto and 4 blocks are FABulous!!!! THANK YOU for supporting the lotto from over 4,000 miles away. I Love my Twin!!!! Have fun with your Mum's skirt. May it go quickly and smoothly for you with no wonky waves unless they are supposed to be there :) :)

purrfect-lady

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:05 am

JACQUIE, love all the fabrics you used in your blocks! They fairly shout 'C'MON, SPRING!'

guyquilt1

Post by guyquilt1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:10 am

Hi everyone. I just posted the complete quilt I made using the gifted blocks from last month's (February) lotto blocks. Thanks to a special person who gifted to me the blocks I put together the quilt. Look at last month's discussion group for the picture. Many thanks, rick

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:23 am

Thnx teresa :) I understand dr appts most of mine are for daddy not me LOL today was blood work for the appt next monday and Wed is run momma to bank and dmv ;) AFter I relooked at it and saw Jacquies blocks I picked out some pastel florals I have in my stash :)

Izzy
🐐izzy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:00 pm

Rick, your February lotto quilt came out beautifully! What a lucky person the recipient will be. Congratulations How do you quilt your quilts?

guyquilt1

Post by guyquilt1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:10 pm

In response to Purrfect-Lady, I have a local long-arm quilter who I believe gives even more artistic flare to my quilts. I do choose a theme for the long-arm quilting based on the person who will be gifted my quilt. Thank for the question. Rick

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:25 am

Very nice quilt Rick! You are sure quick about getting stuff together. Can you send some of that speed my way?
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:52 am

I got my bedroom washed down with my Grandmothers flower garden quilt on my bed and finished two more blocks LOl

quilt4fun61

Post by quilt4fun61 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:53 am

Hi, I have been out of the loop for a while. Did I miss when the blocks have to be to you Teresa? I would maybe be interested but it would depend on the time frame?

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Oh My I have done it again. I let time slip away from me. One minute it is there and then WHOOSHhhhhhhhhhhh it flies by!!!!!! So let me try to play catch up to everyone :) :)

Rick - LOVELY quilt!! I see my block. 4th one down in the middle. They all look AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for it to be quilted. Hope you post a picture of it again. Valerie knew you loved these blocks so much and it really shows in your eagerness and creativity to put it together. YOU ROCK!!!!

Mary - You are sew very right as well as you!!! They do scream "SPRING"! and I am so eager to see this quilt when it is put together as well. Your blocks have arrived and they are even prettier in person! Great colors, Great Fabrics. Very Sweet!!!!

Katy - I LOVE the pictures of your Grandmothers Quilt. I know it looks BeaUuuuutiful on the bed. Pictures please???? 2 more blocks? GREAT!!

quilt4fun61 - Your blocks always need to be to me by the last day of the month but I never will turn away blocks that come early as long as you have not rushed and always enjoyed the journey of your creations :) I will love for you to join us this month and any your choose in the future. Never any pressure if life gets in the way.

I am in need of asking for your prayers. We are off to Rob's Heart Dr for the 2nd time in 2 days. Our Primary Dr had sent him in for tests only to discover he has an Abdominal Aneurysum. Now we find out from his heart Dr how big it is, how it will be effecting his already weakened heart and what to do. He still has many calcified blood vessels even after the 7-way bypass in January 2016. Our hope is always in Jesus. If not for the condition he went in for initially we would never have found this one. This is the 3rd time I have aggressively pushed him to the Dr. I believe the Lord has spoken through me again because Rob is still with us and we are all grateful especially Courtney. Thanks for your prayers.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”