Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
MEPIECE2

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Let me see How do I celebrate St Paddy's day. Of course with Irish cream in my coffee. And cabbage for lunch. LOL I always wear green . I remember one St Patricks day I had nothing to wear green to school except for green polka dot undies. Of course no one would believe I had green on. And no I would not show anyone. LOl O and I usually by one large green carnation and wear it.

MEPIECE2

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by MEPIECE2 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:37 am

Hint for March please LOL LOL

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Valerie. Your package arrived filled with some FABulous green blocks and an WOWser quilt for me to quilt. We will talk about timing on the phone.
I know everyone will love your choice of fabrics. Perfect to go with the other perfect blocks. I love watching the blocks arrive and seeing how everyone choices go with the others - BRILLIANT INSTINCTS!!!

Flo. Your FABulous blocks arrived as well and are playing splendidly with the others!! Almost picking time!!

Katy - Green polka dot undies - oh my!!!!! Love the Carnations!!! Well press that on to Courtney 🙌🙌🙌

I will post the March Lotto tomorrow.
THE CLUES ARE: "Treasure", "Choice", Spring Colors and ".......

Who will post the right guess before I post the thread???

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:26 am

Here's my guess:

Quilter's choice of one of El's "Teasure Chest Block Party Blocks" in the Free Pattern section. Doing your block in Spring Colors.

?????????????????

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:10 am

My guess treasure chest our choice in spring colors between Grandmothers tulip and rose dream LOl

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:37 am

I am guessing Easter colors......

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:35 pm

You are SEW SMART!!! Yes we will be making any blocks from the Treasure Chest using Medium Spring ALL Colors.
Will do up the thread now. GREAT JOB GUESSING!!!!

Katy - Your blocks arrived!! Splendid choices of fabrics and the colors of your greens. I know you haven't been feeling great either lately. Remember you health come first before blocks!!

Sonya - You have an amazing way of sending your blocks every time you join us. I'm always nervous when someone uses the non-padded flat rate envelope as it has come shredded a number of times but you use the super lightweight packaging as well on the inside. Brilliant as are your blocks!! I think you and I are more alike than we think. Great choices and are very happy with the others :) :)

Ysabel's blocks will be arriving tonight per her son. I haven't heard anything from Pat yet. I will try to reach her one more time. I know she has until the end of the month but this is where communication comes in handy so I don't count you out.

*** It is Always OPTIONAL if you want the extra ticket. PURE FUN getting to know each other better. So please feel free sharing a FUN St. Patrick's Day story with us.
WeSignificant - Valerie
Guyquilts - Rick

ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fingers, toes, and threads are crossed!!!
Are yours???? Who wants to WIN???? What do you think you will do with the blocks???

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 pm

What is the treasure chest? and I have no St. Patrick's Day story. Has never been a holiday I really celebrated much.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:58 pm

Valerie - THe only part of St. Patrick's for me was to make sure I wore green. I DID NOT want to get pinched. I was also never a beer drinking/party person. So no worries there. I posted the March Lotto so your answer will be over there :)

guyquilt1

Post by guyquilt1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:54 am

Hi everyone....Here is a look at the quilt I constructed with the green/gold squares. My look at the pattern saw green/gold so that is why I made them that way. Here is my quilt with the extra squares. Rick

enjoy everyone

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”