Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:09 am

POST OFFICE is hiding from me! I just don't seem to be able to get there. Working on it though. Tomorrow I don't have things to do before and after work so sure I can get to it.

New job has informed me that Maroon scrubs are mandated for licensed nurses which has thrown me for a loop. Didn't plan on buying new scrubs for job and now have to figure out how to get to Concord to uniform shop. There are none real close. Walmart carries them but poor quality.

Just so you know, I have not forgot.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by TeresaK » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 am

Hi Valerie - My PO was hiding yesterday but it was because of all the rain have been getting since Thursday night. Today is clearing up but I see gray clouds so I know somewhere it will rain.

I never knew a company could mandate what color scrubs you had to wear. Me personally, I would want someone to wear joyful colors to brighten someone's day. Hope all works out for you.

I need to hear from a Izzy and Pat to see if you are still with us or if time isn't working for you this month. I know how that is. Still plenty of time. Blocks don't need to be to me until the 28th.

LUCKY STITCHING!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Don't forget that February only had 28 days so please MAIL SOON if you want a chance to win!!!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Will mail tomorrow or Wednesday

Flo

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:10 am

Stopping by real quick today, mailing mine before work. Sent tracking to Teresa via PM.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:28 am

Yippee skippee...4 sets mailed!

Flo

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:38 am

Teresa, they are on their way..9 sets...should be there by Friday. I PMd you the track number...

(((((Hugs)))) Sonya

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Wonderful - delightful - FABulous News!!!! Many packages with super blocks headed my way and Ysabel is delivering hers by hand next week by way of son. She is still recovering from surgery so please keep her in your prayers.
Also please keep Izzy in your prayers as she continues to care for her Dad.

Waiting to hear from Pat and Katy.

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:05 am

Yippee Six sets done and will be mailed today.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 am

Looking forward to March!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”