Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:46 am

I have discovered my counting skills are off a bit. I have 8 sets. I think the quilting fairy must have visited over night.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

guyquilt1

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by guyquilt1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:22 am

Hi Teresa, sending my 4 sets due to arrive on Friday. Here is the USPS tracking number 9500 1110 0951 7038 0412 61
guyquilt1

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:40 am

I am trying to hold off mailing as i sent Teresa a private message and haven't heard back. If i don't hear by weekend, will go ahead and mail

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:58 am

I finally see that my blocks landed at Teresa's mailbox. She is always so very busy, so I know she will update that mine arrived as soon as she gets a chance.

The post office receipt with the tracking number said she would get them on Friday, but every time I would check there was no new information. So I signed up for a text to tell me when they get delivered. Wah La!! I got the notice yesterday. I was relieved to know that they made it safe and sound.

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:44 am

Teresa, My 9 sets of 4 are all sewn up and ready to mail. I should be able to mail them out in the next couple days...I will send you a PM with the track number when I do.

(((((Hugs))))) Sonya

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Mine will be in the mail this weekend

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:59 pm

WOW - WOW - WOW!!! Time seriously got away from me. I apologise for not paying closer attention.

Velda - You are an ANGEL for calling and asking if I was OK. You are right I got busy with much plus getting taxes done. You blocks did arrive safe and sound. It does take a day longer if they do not go by the Santa Clarita route. You picked some FABulous shades of green and very pretty prints :) :) This really is a FUN block and can't wait to see them all together.

Valerie - Wonderful to talk to you today as well. I can't believe all the rain you have recieve although it would be nice if you could send more our way. My front lawn is looking a bit greener so I know there is grass down below the dirt LOL. Will look forward to receiving your blocks (8 sets is Great. I have trouble counting also) and the Brick Road quilt we started the last time you were here. I have no doubt it will be wonderful to quilt it.

Flo - That was so long ago I can't imagine anyone hating you. You are way to sweet!!!!! Your hubby picked a KEEPER!!!! Great to talk with you also!! How cool is that that hubby had business right next door to a Quilt Shop - WOOHOO - Partytime!!!!!!! Hope you picked out some very pretty fabrics :)

Tina - You are welcome about the Comfort Quilts. I have all the blocks squared up. Was abe to do that at Jamie's house as she has a taller table and it doesn't hurt my back as much as my table does. I wish I could go faster but I will hurry as fast as I can.

Mary - How awesome is that story about your lunches. Very creative!!! We will see you when you are settled again and ready to play. What are we doing for our Anniversaries??? I know I have a Therapy session on my neck and shoulder. Bob sure did find a HUGE Knot in my shoulder blade - OUCH!!! THe Daytona Race isn't until the 26th so I think we might go to the movies and eat lunch out.

guyquilt1 - Thrilled to have you joining us. 4 sets are FABulous!!! Can you tell everyone your first name? No worries if you don't.

Sonya - 9 sets - Outstanding!!! I am trying to find some wonderful adjectives to show my excitement about so many blocks!!! I hope it is coming across in my words :) :) Looking forward to hearing you mailed!

AGAIN my apologies for my absence. You ALL are never to far away in my thoughts and prayers. HUGE HUGS!!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 am

4 sets done. Will try to mail before we take off to NJ...No arrangements made yet, so I don't know when we will travel.

Flo

guyquilt1

Post by guyquilt1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:13 pm

my first name is Rick, hi to everyone

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Welcome Rick! Nice to have some new Friends.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”