Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening Day

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:07 am

My secret Santa was Sue and boy did she send me some treasures.

I have two adorable mug mats. I just love them both.

A table runner which will be perfect across the table in my sewing room.

some hexi papers (eat your heart out Cindy, lol) These will be used.

A deck of Bonnie Hunter playing cards.

A pin cushion set in a creamer pitcher. It will go in my collection.

An Eleanor Burns reusable bag, Cali is doing away with all bags on January first so this will come in very handy.

a purse sized spiral notebook. so cute it is already in my purse.

Peppermint kisses that Jerry took almost as fast as I opened the box, I think he smelled them.

A moose toy which also got taken the instant I blinked.

An adorable praying angel. she will go with my other angels.

and, something I have always wanted. a big project bag. I will move out of my zip loc bag today and into my new zipper'd project bag.

Thanks Sue, I just love everything. It's all perfect.

Chriss
Exodus 33:14

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:08 am

I got up this morning and I couldnt wait another minute,,,my Secret Santa is..(drum roll please)...JayKay, thank you so much fir the goodies...I got a warm and comfy scarf along with mug rugs and fabric with my favorite ..sheep on it,,a crocheted doily (I love doilies) a lovely kitchen towel and a 1988 vintage quilt book...yes I did find things I want to make in there. Thank you Thanks you Thanks you,,,I love it all...Since we had 6 inches of snow and very cold...I will wear the scarf today,,,,XXXOOO

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:13 am

Up early & opened! My secret sister was Ysabel! I got traders fir my girlz, mugrugs with my name on one, my name in a sculpture if wood & tin, and so many other things..the best was the large snickers bar & the Godiva chocolate bar with almonds...the Godiva bar was breakfast.

Thank you!

Flo

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:15 am

I opened my packages and what did I find things I really asked for. A mug rug napkin set a table topper with my snowmen and gingerbread people . A bag that fits me to a tee It says {WILD AND FREE FOREVER LOL
And best of all The book I been asking for Day and Night by Eleanor.
It has her signature on the front cover.
Thank you Sandy you nailed it
Katy

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:25 am

I just sent Tina a big big thank you for being my SS:) I gotta run to take care of daddy but OH DID she ever spoil me:) I will post pics later of the booty in my box.

OH and it was a lil minion calling my name from the box!!!! tooo sweet

I have my cup of coffee sitting on my beautiful mug rug:) JUst the right size too:)

izzy
🐐izzy

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 am

Good Morning! I too have opened my box which came all the way from Quebec, Denise, OMG! She literally has spoiled me!! So many goodies to try and mention all. My mug rug is so sweet and hand embroidery and hand quilting to boot. Beautiful work!!

Denise you are so special. She somehow knew even before I did, that I would be NEEDING a new tote bag! I just told my hubby on Saturday night that I needed to make a new bag to carry when we go dancing. I always have so many little things to carry with me. Denise, I know it was a Christmas Miracle to receive this package. Sending you lots of HUGS and hope all of you get great surprises today.

Thank YOU so much! and.... Merry Christmas to ALL of you.
Velda

HUGS, 💕 Vel

JayKay

Post by JayKay » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:34 am

What a wonderful Elf I had.....cupcake, Carolyn...........

A gift card along with patterns so nice. Beach themed rug mugs, bags and beautiful fat quarters, as well as candy and pillow prints. The most adorable was the quilted notebook cover and pad! Has flip flops appliqués that hold your ink pen.

So totally in love with my package.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:07 am

Velda, you are welcome! I am so glad that you love your surprises! Enjoy!!

My secret santa is Lea/Scrapquilter. Thank you for the gifts you sent me. I have received a charm pack and a FQ; 2 brooches; assortments of patterns; quilting magazine; hand towel; knit mug rug; a bookmark; a lap throw with strips for binding and a card with a picture.

Once again, Thank You!

Denise

kenderosa

Post by kenderosa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:11 am

Good Opening Morning, just finished opening a wonderful box from my SS Vinnae. She sure was busy, the box was loaded with so many items!
Fat Quarters, 3 mug rugs, Skittles candies, kitchen towel set, a red and wihite table topper kit, hand lotion set, and a very pretty Christmas tabletopper which I immediately put to use on the coffee bar in my sewing studio. What a haul! Thanks again for being my SS.

Gratefully, Sue

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:27 am

Hey Girls

Boy oh boy, did my Santa spoil me!!!! Okay, so I knew all along who it was.. how could I not! But what a fun package I got!

Inside the box was:
A GORGEOUS Swarski crystal bracelet that she made! Fits perfectly! I'm wearing it to work today.
A jelly roll of navy blue/white fabric
2 Beautiful reversible mug rugs,
a cool little compact seam ripper,
Fat quarters in ... guess what NAVY BLUE!! even a gorgeous batik one!!
A finger pin cushion
Mini tongs...perfect size!
Fork Pins,,, I'm anxious to try
A little mini spiral notebook, perfect for the purse
Hand made dishcloth and scrubby... too pretty to use.
A Fabric panel, perfect for a Children's quilt.
A Darling little Bed Spring Tree!!! SO CUTE...
and CHOCOLATE!!!

A huge thank you to Lyn... Weeone for all the wonderful treats. Having met Lyn in Texas.. the gift was even more special!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”