Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening Day

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
MainelyMe

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day

Post by MainelyMe » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:12 am

All my goodies! Joan
[/img]

scrapquilter48

Post by scrapquilter48 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:52 am

I don't see any of the pictures you posted.. at my end..

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:09 am

Leah, I can see all the pictures. ... maybe it's your internet?
Tina

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:33 am

Me too, I can see all the pictures posted.

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:11 pm

My package came today. My Secret Santa is Marcia. She sent me a wonderful assortment of gifts. There was a mug that is perfect. It's theme; Born to Quilt, a mug rug with a pieced cross, wonder clips, mini clamp light for reading, a small table runner, bowl cozy, wood and lace angel, Halloween socks, Thanksgiving tote, card with kitty on front, and an additional note on doggie note paper.

Thank you Marcia for such wonderful gifts.

Mary/Rosebud

p.s.

I will try to upload/download the pics later. If I can't get it to work, I'll check with Tina to see if she would be able to post them for me.

nur5e

Post by nur5e » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:13 pm

my secret santa was velvet aka diane from south carolina. she sure spoiled me w wonderful gifts and lots of little teasers! that priority mail box was packed to the gills and bulging! i received halloween bag and coasters, fall tablerunner and 'blessings' bag, 3 wonderful pattern books, a snowman wall hanging, maxine mugrugs, 4 cuts of fabric including a cool one w cats that i do not have(!), 5 sets of seasonal mugrugs some even w matching coasters,2 beautiful pieced ornaments, a little velcro bag made from cat fabric containing spools of thread, a zipper bsg w frixion pins and skittles! i hope i have remembered everything. i have been truly blessed w treasures this year.thank you diane! (i cant add pics to this site but maybe i can forward to maryq and she can add for me!) marcia

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Well, Don is working way into the night so I guess I won't get to post the pix of my Secret Santa booty. Here's a list (it's a big one): a pair of fall socks that are brown with owls on them, a fall kitchen towel, 2 covered safety pins, a fall mug rug, "Happy Camper" pillow pattern, a bunch of beautiful fall charm squares, a Christmas mug rug, 2 pkgs. of Island Batiks charm squares from the Wind and Sea line, a glitzy card, an "I'm Creative" panel, a lighted bug needle threader, self threading needles, purple knit gloves, "Purple Haze" pattern, purple fat quarters and about 5' of purple binding, 17 spools of polyester embroidery thread, an adult coloring book, Pampered Chef cinnamon plus spice blend, and an array of candy including See's hard chocolate suckers, a tube of Lindor carmel chocolate, Girardelli Peppermint Bark, Werther's hard candies, York mini mints and my fave - 4 Almond Joy. Thanks again, Teresa. I dare say that your gifts will the the best I get this Christmas. Now I think I'll have some Peppermint Bark.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:28 pm

Lois was my Santa and boy did she really spoil me! She made me 2 of those bowl things, 6 snowman mug rugs, and a tree skirt! !! Plus sent me a coloring book and colored pencils, a mug and hot chocolate and chocolate candies and red hots and bit of honey candy! ! And sent me a layer cake and 4 of half yard cuts of 30's fabrics and Tis the Season Quilt patterns book! !!! It truly was Christmas for me! ! And a beautiful card! Thank you sooooooooo much for being an awesome Santa, you rock! And my teaser of FQ's and cute card she sent early!
Here's my pix, the boys helped me open it and Preston loved on the tree skirt right out of the wrapping!

2016-12-13_08-32-53 by t_remondini, on Flickr

2016-12-13_08-35-16 by t_remondini, on Flickr

2016-12-13_08-37-31 by t_remondini, on Flickr

2016-12-13_08-40-07 by t_remondini, on Flickr

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:05 pm

My Secret Elf was Katie! She out did herself!

I received the following:

a dish towel embroidered with a snowman (which is too beautiful to use. I will display it)

a Patriotic bag

A stocking embroidered with a D and filled with gadgets like thread, Thread Heaven, measuring tape, a corner square up tool

A lanyard

A Magnetic heart pil holder (now I can stop using the candy dish!)

A chicken pin cushion (the couch thanks you!)

A 6 x 8 rotary mat

A pattern using jelly rolls which I desperately needed

A pattern for a Log Cabin mug rug

The QIAD Crazy Ann Quilt pattern and the Glorified 9 Patch pattern

A mug rug kit

2 beautiful mug rugs (one had a snickers candy!)

A Taste and See Church cookbook which I love because I collect cook books

A cookbook entitled Favorite Recipes of Home Economic Teachers: Desserts, published in 1963

The Olde Farmhouse Quilt book of patterns which fits this old farmhouse!

A mug which says Let It Snow - not great here, but if it is going to snow let it snow and be done!

Snickers and Twix!!!!

9 pices of fabric - FQs plus

And 3 patriotic quilt blocks which I will make into a table runner!

Thank you so very much!!!! I must have been very good this year!! I truly don't know what to say.

Katy may you and your family have a blessed Christmas and may your New Year bring nothing but joy, love, faith, health and peace!!

Deb

MainelyMe

Post by MainelyMe » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Picture of things in the SS package sent to Lyn (WeeOne ).
[/img]

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”