Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
larynx
Site Admin

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by larynx » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:58 am

Ok...found some appropriate fabric, Teresa...I'm in! :)

Sonya

larynx
Site Admin

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by larynx » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:04 am

Ha!, Teresa!..thank goodness no! Not my sewing leg!..:) oh my you just had me think of another blessing...seeing it is not my sewing leg :)

Hugs, Sonya.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:06 am

Oh HAPPY DAY! Praise the Lord it is not your sewing leg!!! Happy to have you join us :) :) )

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:30 pm

I'm going to go see what I have, I'll let you know. Valerie, I love your block! Sonya, what happened? I missed it. Mary, that's a keeper for sure ;) Chickie, I love your story, what a blessing.
Tina

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:20 am

I am gonna sit out on this one NO blues in my christmas stash:( But I will be watching and drooling from the side lines. Happy stitching all:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Izzy - We will miss you but totally understand. I have those times when I have fabric fabric everywhere but not the color I need LOL!!!

Tina - I will await patiently :) :)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 am

I have two blocks almost finished. I hope to get some more done today. We were going to leave for Texas this morning but the weather isn't cooperating so we will simply wait a day. That gives me a whole afternoon to sew! I will mail what I have at end of business today! I am making a quatrafoil star

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:13 am

Oh Mary - I am so sorry the weather is not nice for you to leave. I know how much eager I would be to get going so I could be with family. Glad you are being smart and keeping you both safe.

How special for us Lottoers though. I can't wait to see your. quatrafoil star. I had to look it up and it will be Stunning for sure!!!! Hope you post a picture for all to see or email me one and I will post it for you.

Happy Stitching!!!
T

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 pm

I hope you all enjoy embroidered blocks. Snowmen everywhere LOl

Even on my sweatshirt. cute little guys.
I have 4 6.5 inch blocks done
One 6.5 block done and one 12.5 block finished.
I will really have to think about the present.
Question one I received or one I gave.
Katy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:27 am

Teresa, I have 6 blocks finished as of last night and sent you a photo by text. I can't post pictures here anymore because Photobucket says my account is full, even though I've deleted a lot of things from it. I will mail the blocks when I find a good place. With a fifth-wheel behind us, we don't fit into just any parking lot! But will mail them by the 12th at the latest.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”