Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
billizzy

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by billizzy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:59 am

Mailing out 6 blocks today teresa :)
tracking says delivery on Thursday:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

Xochitl

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by Xochitl » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi everyone, I've been out of commission since the 17 th. I had surgery and its been slow healing. It's mostly standing or laying down, but sitting has been difficult, so needless to say, I haven't been able to sew. So, I'm really bummed!!!
I hope everyone had a good Halloween.
Ysabel

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:02 am

Oh Ysabel, so sorry to hear you are not 100%. Hope you are on the road to recovery soon. Take care of yourself.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:14 am

Ysabel: Glad to hear from you. Prayers for healing. I am glad you stopped by to chat. We will be hoping to see you sewing again soon.

Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:31 am

Ysabel - I aggree with the others. It is GREAT to see you posting and joining us. Means you are feeling and getting better by the minute. We will have you stitching away as soon as possible. Recovery always comes first but I also know doing what you love to do goes a long way in healing.

Will be on the lookout for your blocks Izzy. BOING!!!!!

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Ysabel...so glad to see you :)..

Teresa...I have 5 blocks I am sending tomorrow...I had hoped to have more but I have so much going on right now I just can't take the time right now..

((((Hugs))))) Sonya

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:05 am

Ok just have to share this since we are all making these beautiful leaves:)))) don't you still have some squares to make this cute lil guy!!! I know I do and yes I am making a couple:)

Izzy

oops forgot to post tutorial LOL:) here it is

http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/201 ... orial.html

🐐izzy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Izzy - Beautiful fabric choices for your blocks! I love the infusion of the purples. That is a pretty FABulous Turkey Pattern. Amazing how many creative quilters there are.

Sonya - What GREAT NEWS!!!!! 5 blocks are WONDERFUL!!!!My eyes are alert and eager to see them :) :)

Tina - You mentioned 7 blocks? Did you mail them? If so when? Is there a tracking number?

Flo - Not sure if you are back yet. Hope you are enjoying your trip.

Velda - you know I am an eager beaver and waiting patiently for you to mail later this month with some treats BOING, BOING :) :) :)

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:54 am

Glad they made it Teresa:) I had to have some purple in there:) hee hee:)

izzy
🐐izzy

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:14 am

That turkey is soooooo cute!. I saved the site to try it on another day. Oh so many neat things to do with my "mystery" leaf blocks that I received through my quilt group.

Thanks Izzy for sharing.
Velda

Teresa: I will be hoping to receive everything soon, so I can mail everything together.

If, not, I will send what I have and make sure the Lotto blocks arrive on time.

Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”