Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by TeresaK » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Flo - I will keep watch for her name to join us!!!! KUDS's to you for encouraging her :)

billizzy

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by billizzy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:17 am

I got my blocks today and I must say these are by far my favorite lotto winnings EVER all the blocks are just stunning!!!! love love love them:) thanks to all who made lovely blocks:) woo hoo!!!

Izzy
🐐izzy

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:41 pm

I received my beautiful blocks today! Thank you all so much, they are so beautiful!
Tina

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Great News. I just looked at the slip this afternoon and saw that today was a delivery day. WooHoo
Oh yes these blocks are WOWsers!!!

Now just need to hear from Flo and Mary :) :)

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:26 am

Congratulations to all the winners!...these are going to make a beautiful quilt:)

Teresa, you are quite welcome...thanks for the compliments on my blocks...loved making them.

(((((Hugs))))) Sonya

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:41 am

Hooray! Received my blocks today...now to assemble my sister's Christmas gift and send them out.

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:04 pm

WOW This quilt is going to be a wonderful present! Prayers that time will slow for you sew you can finish it. PLEASE take a picture of the quilt and one with her if possible 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:47 am

Teresa, my daughter did tell me she received a package from you so I assume my blocks are in there. But since my daughter is an hour and a half away I won't see her until the weekend. But I really think the box have arrived! Just not to me! LOL

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:13 am

Mary I do hope you will get to see them soon!! They are FABulous 😀😀

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”