Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:52 am

Great news! I heard from everyone and we are on track to have a FABuolously FALL Lotto this month - Definitely a Happy Dance for all!!!

gershwin64

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Teresa, mine say expected delivery date is the 17th :o) woohoo :o) 7 sent

My Fall memory I'd like to share with you all is: when my kids were in grade school I was a fulltime volunteer and I was lucky enough to get to go to the farmer's fields with everyone to get to pick their own pumpkins :o) I always loved it! I still have my big clipper things with my name on them that I took every year, it was what said Fall was here to me :o)

Tina

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:05 am

My favorite memory would be one fall we took my DD FMD class to the pumpkin patch and we took all the kids even lil david who was in a w/c into the hay maze they had. The kids had a blast. Then we went to the bus to have lunch. THis was the trip my DD learned how to suck from a straw she was 10 yrs old. What a monumental moment for her no more sippy cups and she could look like her peers at lunch sipping her milk from a straw:) Memories for sure.

Izzy
🐐izzy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Oh WOW what beautiful cherished memories you both have in your hearts. The Hallmark moments that are precious and priceless. So many parents have to work and miss out on these times. You are both so blessed to have been with your children to witness and hold dear what they experienced for the first time and then share it with many over the years. Thank you for sharing them with us.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:41 am

I haven't made any Fall quilts but I do have one in progress, it's using swap blocks and I'm making filler blocks so I get it to king size :)
Tina

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:31 am

Tina- Do we get to see a teaser picture of the quilt you are making?
Sounds wonderful with filler blocks. Anticipation mounts

Velda received the Row by Row patterns we both order so she will be MAILING everything very shortly - WHO HOO!!!!!

Caroline1947

Post by Caroline1947 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:17 am

When are blocks due??? I might get in on this one,but how do they look put together in a quilt???

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:59 am

Caroline here was our inspiration:)

Izzy

I sew hope you join in on the fun:) I think this will help you heal:) hugs
🐐izzy

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:51 pm

Started cutting!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Thanks Izzy for posting the picture again

Caroline. The blocks are due at my by our before the last day of the month. Plenty of time if you start very soon. Hope you join us for the FUN!!! I will PM you my address.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”