Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:51 am

Here are my finally finished blocks. 4 for the Lotto and 1 for my end of the year quilt :) ENJOY

TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:23 am

Here is one of Flo's Blocks - Great Start! and now I hear that she has finished 5 more!!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:33 am

Tina - WOW Wonderful Fall Colored blocks!!! My extra fingers and toes are crossed this month. I LOVE all these blocks with there stunning colors. Thanks for your note of encouragement. Made me smile :) :)

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:19 pm

6 done & will mail Monday!!

Flo

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:23 pm

My favorite fall quilt for a loved one was an Ohio star in fall colors as a wedding gift for my niece. Opposite corners were reversed colors & set in many configuration so there were no straight lines...may need to make another for me...also binding was scrappy too.

Flo

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Teresa - your blocks and Flo's are beautiful!! Maybe you will be lucky this month. Keep those toes crossed!!! :) No, it's too hard to walk with your toes crossed. But you can imagine it, that will be good enough I think. :)

Speaking of year end quilt. I have mine all squared up, but I have to dream up what I will do about putting them together. I have a couple of ideas milling around.

Do you do this every year (making a year end quilt)? I only have had to add fabric to two months to bring them up to a true 12 1/2 inch block. I want to do a center block or a corner with 2016 in it.

I won't get it done until next spring, but I am already planning. Only one more month to go and it will be year end. Yeeks! where did this year go?

Caroline, hope you join us. Even if you only make a block or two. You could just be one of the lucky ones!!!

Glad that Flo has joined us too. So happy to see more joining in the fun.

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:20 am

Flo - Do you have a picture of the quilt. Sounds FABulous!!! Great blocks.

Caroline - Sure hope you can join us. If not there is always December!!

Velda - Thanks for the Kudo's on our blocks. I know yours are just as great when they get here. Will be FUN organizing them and you are so right, walking with your toes crossed is only to the imagination.
Happy you have out ideas milling around about how you will put your year end quilt together. I like your idea of a corner block with the year on it. I need to play with mine but that will wait till January.
I have no idea where the year went. I know I got a lot done but it did go way to fast.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Unfortunately no pictures...my niece always promised to send one, now she wants nothing to do with us...her loss.

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Velda - Just wondered if you had mailed your Lotto Blocks yet??? BOING!!!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:36 am

3 Lotto blocks on their way. Should have them by Tuesday!

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”