Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
MEPIECE2

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by MEPIECE2 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:25 am

When are December block lotto going to be out? Just wondered LOL

FlorenceM

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:50 am

Mailed my blocks! 6 heading your way

Flo

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:54 am

Tracking number shows my blocks have landed at your place, Teresa. Now they can blend in with all the other fall colors and play together. LOL

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:03 am

Oh WOW - WOW Velda
Your blocks will definitely find a home amongst the others. They are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving in my sewing room. Eager for the others to join them.

HAPPY THANSGIVING TO YOU ALL. I AM SEW BLESSED AND THANKFUL FOR ALL MY LOTTO PALS, PAST AND PRESENT!!!!!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:03 am

Can't wait for the drawing! Got my fingers and toes crossed!

KATY - good question! What will December's block be? I am packing fabrics now to take with me to Texas for the winter and am wondering what to put into my tote. We leave in 5 days.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Oh my Katie - I totally was focused on finishing the Advent Book (36 quarter pages to make 9 totally pages into the book). Thank you Mary for asking again. Thank you Lord for making me come here tonight. I will post it tomorrow.

UPDATE: It is now Posted - ENJOY!!!!!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:38 am

Crossing fingers and toes! When is picking day? I'm hoping going hoping :)
Tina

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:18 am

OOO PIcking day just around the corner:) I have been so busy here:) relaxing and stitching christmas gifts:) Cant wait to see who the winners are:)

Lots of blocks made this month too:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:47 am

a lil note for the PICKER:)

hee hee hee hee!!!

🐐izzy

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”