Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:19 pm

I sent 4 blocks with October blocks.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Oasis

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by Oasis » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:51 pm

According to tracking, my 2 November blocks arrived at your house on the 27th (Thursday).
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:19 am

Teresa, please sign me up for 8 blocks!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Uhm, anybody heard from Teresa? She doesn't usually leave us on our own this long. Hope all is well and she comes back before we get ourselves into trouble
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Hello All - Thanks Valerie for being concerned for me. All is well here except for computer troubles and fixes. I am never farther away than a telephone call (Valerie) if you don't see me here. My computer black screen me a couple of weeks ago and the new Laptop came on Monday but Rob needed both Laptops to get things up and running. While he was doing that I was finishing Linda's McKenna Ryan Cats quilt, organizing the Lotto blocks (Both mailed on Monday afternoon) and getting the next quilt on the frame while I waited, waited, waited and more waited for the laptop. Can't complain - he is my computer guru. I would be lost without him even though I complain he spends to much time in front of it when he should be getting some outside excersizing his heart :) :) :)

So today I am catching up on getting the Churchs newsletter finished, checking in with everyone here and my compassion child.
A group of us have also been taking our friend Lois to her radiation treatments. M-F for seven weeks. She is almost finished. Another week. Long for her, short for many. Mary - THANK YOU for the bag of Horehound Old Fashion Hard Candies to her that you sent me with your blocks. Purrfect timing! The bag said it was for soothing to the throats and these are purrfect for her. Anything that will encourage her mouth to swallow. Please keep her in your prayers.

Valerie and Linda - Beautiful, Beautiful blocks!! Stunning fabrics and colors that compliment Mary's. How delightful to have my house in so many FALL fabrics and colors. THere is such a huge assortment of fabrics in this worlf I can't wait to see what everyone else choices will be. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can be a winner this month :) :) :)

KEEP ON STITCHIN' and ENJOYING this time of YEAR!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:16 am

WELCOME MARY!!! Your blocks arrived today and they are Purrfect!!! I see we share a number of the same fabrics but with the other fabrices you added they make Awwwwwwwwwwwesome blocks.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 pm

I got 6 leaves done now just to put borders around them:) woo hoo love the sewing time today:)

Mine are scrappy; I used whatever I found in my scrap box:) fall colors of course:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:22 am

I have 4 finished and am trying to do some more...:)

Sonya

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:10 am

Great News Sonya and Izzy!!! I can just imagine the sounds of your machine humming away loving those Fall colors. THanks for the update. Plenty of time so ENJOY your sewing time!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:02 pm

One more day of computer work and then I am back to playing with my Cotton. Will be making a T-Shirt quilt for a lady in the Church and then Straight-line quilting in LOTS of Triangles.
Of course I will be playing with my Fall colors!!!

How is/did your weekend go? Were you able to do any stitching? What colors did you play with?

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”