Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

October LOTTO Block - Disappearing 9 Patch - Fall Colors - THE WINNERs ARE!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: October LOTTO Block - Disappearing 9 Patch - Fall Colors - THE WINNERs ARE!!!

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:48 pm

One Elf has received her blocks and is enjoying them greatly. Comment over in the teaser thread along with Picture. SS you rock!!! :) :);

velvet

Re: October LOTTO Block - Disappearing 9 Patch - Fall Colors - THE WINNERs ARE!!!

Post by velvet » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:23 am

Thank you for the blocks from my Secret Santa. I love the fall colors, have a lot of ideas floating in my head on what to do. Any good ideas out there? I hope my elf likes her surprises like I have.
Diane

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Diane - WONDERFUL news hearing from you and that you now have some FABulous FALL blocks to PLAY with. Almost time until you find out who your Secret Santa is - - WooHoo!!!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”