Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

The Official topic for the 10th Annual Secret Santa Swap

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: The Official topic for the 10th Annual Secret Santa Swap

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:27 am

Just want to post and say that I checked my mail today. Yippee! I had a package waiting for me. Thank You Secret Santa, now I can be anxious for Dec. 12th to arrive. Just wanted my Santa to see here that my package arrived safe and sound.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:56 am

My package was mailed out yesterday

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:32 am

I left something out and had to rebox mine LOL:))))) Oh what fun. I will drop it off at post office soon:)

izzy
🐐izzy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:53 am

I received my SS Package a few days ago and I am OVER THE MOON, TICKLED to LIFE seeing who had me. I am SEWWWWWWWWW excited!!!!! Now I get to go BOING, BOING, BOING for the next (how many) days.

Then came the mail yesterday and Low and Behold another package arrived but I STILL can't see what is inside until "OPENING" Day. So I will really be Pinging off the walls for a while!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, SS!!!!!!

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:23 pm

I got my package today! Mine went out Wednesday and should be delivered this coming Wednesday!

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Looks like this is where we post when we receive our SS package. SS, mine arrived today. Minnie and I always take the trash to dumpster,even though they pick up before 9. Gives us girl time and a walk Minnie loves. Then we check the mail and we found a box waiting for us! I put it under the steering wheel, back left, so I don't see it every day. That will make it under the Christmas tree, when I put the tree up on the table that covers the steering wheel.

Sorry to have to edit, but cell phone limits how many lines I can post at first.

Thank You SS, promise not to open early.
Lyn

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:18 am

My gift will be going out this morning!! Look out, Elf, here it comes!

It might go north,
it might go west,
But east or south
is a better guess!

Mary z

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:02 am

I received my SS package Friday! Woohoo! It's in my sewing room, everybody was here and my tree isn't up yet because I took yesterday off LOL I might wait till Wednesday when I don't have the boys to get all my stuff out so it's easier. ... we'll see. Oh SS I just wanted to mention the box is all torn on one end, hopefully nothing fell out. Looking forward to opening day :) Thank you
Tina

bethstreet

Post by bethstreet » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:58 pm

With the help of dh we got all my elfs goodies into avboxbandvits a taped with the postage attached and he will mail it from his office in the morning !! We wrapped everything well so it will stay nice and warm going to a colder state for sure. Love the name of this elf's city ..... but I think almost every state has a city named after me!! Hope everyone enjoys their boxes that have been lovingly sent!!merry Christmas my quilting sisters

cupcake

Post by cupcake » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:34 am

Lots of packages have been mailed out, maybe I will receive one!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”