Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

AUGUST Lotto Block is Bonnie Hunter's - Garlic Knots - ALL REC'd - THANK YOU and ENJOY!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
dsf618

Re: AUGUST Lotto Block is Bonnie Hunter's - Garlic Knots - ALL REC'd - THANK YOU and ENJOY!!

Post by dsf618 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Tracking says the package should be at your house tomorrow!

TeresaK

Re: AUGUST Lotto Block is Bonnie Hunter's - Garlic Knots - ALL REC'd - THANK YOU and ENJOY!!

Post by TeresaK » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Package has arrived and your blocks have wonderful colors and fabrics. WIll go very well with the others!! Wonderful to have you with us Deb!!!! Hope to see more of you in the coming months when you are able in your recovery :) :)

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:47 am

What a surprise this morning! I sure did not expect to be among the winners!
Thanks to "The Picker" and to each one who stitch a block to enter.
This is going to be a beautiful quilt.
Thanks again.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:16 am

Surprise to me this AM! Will be working on this one soon I hope. Got back late last night from visit with sister. All went pretty well and we got a picture of all of use together. Will be going back in a few weeks I think.

To a much greater Yippeee! I have finally gotten a new job. I could not wait to write that letter of resignation to my current one! Will likely start mid month September as I have to give 2 weeks notice (my preference would be not! but don't want to burn those bridges) Will be continuing in Home Health and Hospice care but with a new company. Closer to home and I am told much nicer to work for.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:05 am

Oh wonderful!!!! I love these blocks!!! They are so cute country cottage style!!
Gorgeous!
Thank you all!!! xxx

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:37 am

congratulations to all the winners! You've got a great bunch of blocks to work with! It will be fun to see what you all do with them! And thank you, Teresa, for yet another fun lotto!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:53 pm

You are very welcome :) :) :)

We just got back tonight so I am packaging up the blocks to be mailed tomorrow (Thursday) = YEA!!!!! Will post tracking numbers as soon as I get them.

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:45 am

Thank you! I am excited.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Blocks are mailed and on the way to new home - Keep watch and please let me know when you recieve them.
Can't wait to see what you make :) :) Please share when you are ready. We willa ll be sitting on the edge of our seats sewing away, waiting :)

Jacquie - I was not happy with the gal behind the counter. It took 40 minutes to mail the packages. I marked it as a gift but she didn't do it in the computer and evidently there is a new form. On the slip it is highlighted as a gift so don't let them give you any grief.

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Thank you Teresa, I'll watch out for it. Please keep the slip and maybe take a picture and send me it on FB PM? I will have all the ammunition I require then for our wonderful taxman!! lol...
Thanks for going to all the trouble!!
Hugs!! Jacquie xxx

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”