Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

AUGUST Lotto Block is Bonnie Hunter's - Garlic Knots - ALL REC'd - THANK YOU and ENJOY!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
dsf618

Re: AUGUST Lotto Block is Bonnie Hunter's - Garlic Knots - ALL REC'd - THANK YOU and ENJOY!!

Post by dsf618 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Teresa, I should I have 10 blocks ready to mail out to you by the end of the week.

TeresaK

Re: AUGUST Lotto Block is Bonnie Hunter's - Garlic Knots - ALL REC'd - THANK YOU and ENJOY!!

Post by TeresaK » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Deb - We are using White TOT which is white with a white design. 10 blocks is FABulous!!!! That is a beautiful quilt. Thank you for sharing what many pals put together to comfort and give you peace.

Edited to add: I LOVE the colors of the block you posted in FB. I know I saw it but I couldn't find it when I went back. Was I dreaming???

I need to finish quilting Valerie's quilt and then I will get back to finishing my blocks.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Sorry for the delay. Here are Linda's awesome blocks - YEA - ENJOY!!!

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Linda I have 10 blocks made. They are not squared up. I need to add address labels and package and they will be ready to go!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi Deb..........Wow you work fast! I thought they were fun to make up. Your quilt is very nice, but sorry about your Husband. I remember you sharing how happy you were with Him.

Teresa will love 10 more blocks!! Linda/Oasis
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:06 am

I have one cut! Progress! Guess I didn't have any white TOT, not sure how that happened but I bought some yesterday. I am going to sew on Sat even if everything else gets behind!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 am

Teresa: My tracking # said that you have my blocks. I hope you have had a chance to open and look at them.

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:59 am

They were quick to sew. I haven't been sleeping so I sewed. The cutting was the challenge with my shoulder but my son made templates for me so I could cut with scissors instead of rotary cutting.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 am

Jacquie - I LOVE your Autogrpah quilt. You did a beautiful job stitching them all together. I still have mine that I need to get to. Thanks for sharing :)

Deb - sorry you are having trouble sleeping but WOW - 10 blocks!!!! Looks like someone REALLY would LOVE to WIN!!! Let me know when you mail so I can keep my eyes open for them.

Velda - Your package did arrive as I was heading out the door and didn't have the chance to open it. It was on the table last night and I said UhOh I NEED to open and get to the computer and tell you how wonderful they are but then Ysabel arrived and we got into sewing. Sew many distractions and my apologies for the delay. Your blocks are perfect!! They really bring out the essence of summer with your fabric choices. Sweeeeeeeeet :) :) :)

Valerie - You Go Girl!!!!!! Happy Stitching!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:54 pm

3 done, last one cut. Will sew in AM. Thought i could do tonight but back too sore after working today.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”