Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JULY LOTTO - CHRISTMAS! Your CHOICE of Blocks in 3 sizes - All Rec'd - waiting on pictures :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: JULY LOTTO - CHRISTMAS! Your CHOICE of Blocks in 3 sizes - All Rec'd - waiting on pictures :)

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks Joyce for the info. Will watch for them with much anticipation :)

No worries Lori and April - Life does have a way of getting away from us when we are busy. More so as we get older.

Joan - I LOVE it when you surprise me :) :) WOnderful Blocks with perfect Christmas fabrics!!! I would advise though that next time you add tape across the back to secure it. I receive 4 block name tags which I will happily secure to each block and $2. I hope I got everything.

Valerie - I LOVED coming home knowing your blocks were here waiting for me. So much more delightful in person, Beautiful and festive and blends in with all the other blocks. Truely will make a beautiful quilt.

toekeyotow

Re: JULY LOTTO - CHRISTMAS! Your CHOICE of Blocks in 3 sizes - All Rec'd - waiting on pictures :)

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:05 am

Yes Teresa, You got what I sent. Since I won two times in a row, no need to put tickets in for me. Just let some others have a chance to win.

Thanks,
Joan

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:53 am

Mine are in the mail!!! Should arrive to T on Monday!

Gosh, I'm sorry I'm so late... I HATE Being late!!! for anything.
I'm going to start My August blocks this weekend and promise they won't be late again!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:59 pm

THanks Joan for letting me know. The way the envelope arrived it would have been very easy for anyone to take what was in it. WHEW!!! THANK YOU again for the surprise of the blocks. You love doing that to me - Unexpected Pleasures :) :)

THanks Mary for letting me know your blocks are on the way. No worries about being a day late. I know how you love being on time. ENJOY making your Garlic Knots. It is a grand block and I love Velda for pointing it out to me for you all to enjoy!!!

ALMOST TIME!!! SUNDAY IS PICKING DAY!!! It is going to be a LONG WEEKEND!!! :) :)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:46 am

Joyce your blocks have arrived and they are terrifically cute! Along with the others this will make a truly special CHRISTMAS Quilt!!!

Winners will be picked any moment now 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:45 pm

MARY - You wonderful Blocks arrived TODAY!!! How cool is that NOT to be LATE!!! PERFECT TIMING to go with some very festively beautiful blocks.
Now I will have the Hand of the Picker choose the winners - WOOHOO - HAPPY MERRY DANCE!!!!

Results AT THE TOP! CONGRATUALTIONS to you ALL! You did an awesome job getting into the Spirit of Christmas in July - You all rock!!!!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:42 am

Congratulations Katy, Joyce and Teresa!!! I hope we can see pictures when you all get your packages. Open them with all your Christmas Spirit and lay them out to share with all of us.

Happy Christmas Dance to you all!!

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

maryq

Post by maryq » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:51 am

WOW Am I a lucky girl or What???

Thank you to all who participated!!! Can't wait to get the lotto blocks in my hot little hands... and add them to my UFO list! LOL

Thanks to Teresa too, for setting this up every month. It's one of my fave things!

JayKay

Post by JayKay » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:48 am

Thanks so much, I know these will make a lovely throw and what fun it was to do.

Special thanks to our hostess Teresa, she always comes up with the best Lotto blocks to do.

And many thanks to those who participate...
I feel so blessed to have found this place.

Joyce

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:20 pm

Thank you so much!! I love fat quarters!

Congratulations to Katy, Joyce and Teresa!! Can't wait to see what you each make with the blocks. This was a fun lotto with the different sizes to make up.

Thank You Teresa for hosting these swaps.

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”