Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

International Sunbonnet Sue take 2 tracking numbers posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
billizzy

Re: International Sunbonnet Sue take 2 tracking numbers posted

Post by billizzy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:20 am

Ok I finally got them all cut out and am working on fusing them all down now :) Here are some pictures :)

OMG am I behind LOL. But I promise they will be done by the 11th mailing deadline.

Izzy
🐐izzy

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:51 am

Izzy...I'm so jealous, your pieces are so perfectly cut. Your Sues are adorable.

Joan

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 am

LOL Joan I have a scan and cut which allows me to cut all the pieces at once for each piece. OH my saved me lots of time of tracing and cutting :) I just learned how to use the silly machine I got it in paducah last year :)

I got all mine fused down and in a box next to machine ready to start sewing down :)

Izzy

🐐izzy

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Sew cute Izzy! I'm still working on mine too, sewing them down :) we'll make it :)
Tina

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:40 am

Joan, I am with you. Very jealous!!! Wonderful Sues Izzy!! Great fabrics, delightful colors.

All the Sue's are beautiful!!!!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:17 am

Making steady progress. Tahiti sue only has two more color thread changes:) Hair and arms to sew down:)

Brasil I am sewing down dress now. Then she too will only have hair, arms and fans:) woo hoo

I made a lot of progress yesterday. On my new machine it has a built in satin stitch YES no guessing for applique I love it :) woo hoo:)

Modern magic with all these machines How on earth did we sew before them :)

izzy
🐐izzy

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Izzy, your Sues are so perfect.

I needed to stop by JoAnns to price a new ironing board cover this past week. While I was there I picked up some more fusible so I will be ready to start my ISBS Take Three when Tina says we are set to go.

Mary/Rosebud

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:16 am

You all are doing great! I on the other hand didn't get to work on mine this weekend, I did however get to do 8 hours of yard work yesterday and give Frankie a haircut and Saturday we had Jazmyne till 7 and spent a lot of time outside that day too. No housework was doneso I'm doing as much as I can today so I can get back to my Sue's :) I should (fingers crossed) have this weekend to finish then up :)
Tina

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 am

Coming along nicely on my Sue's. I have the brown thread on Momma and the Blue on her doll to do.
I also have 1/2 of my Space Sue's fused down and the rest will be done on Thursday at Jamie's.
EXCITED!!!!!

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 am

I have all of my Finland Sue's done.

Tina can you give me an update on the Sue Swap 3? So how many Sue's are we looking at? Around when is the deadline? If I don't do Sue Swap 3 then I'd mail in my Sue's from this Swap, but I won't get them back until the 3rd swap is done? I guess I need more info. You can PM me if you want.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”