Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

International Sunbonnet Sue take 2 tracking numbers posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
shelly322002

Re: International Sunbonnet Sue take 2 tracking numbers posted

Post by shelly322002 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:21 am

Tina, you took the words out of my mouth! I was going to ask you to send mine altogether...

I would actually like to send both of mine together (2 & 3) but not sure if that would be do-able due to sign up dates for Sue3

xxx J xxx

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Tina I think that is a perfect idea.

Mary/Rosebud

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 am

Sorry girls I have my sues on hold for moment :) I will get spains picture up soon I promise. The kids have set date for baby shower and life has been crazy so I have to get the quilt(done yesterday), diaper bag and bumper pads completed. I got fabric for bumper pads washed yesterday and will work on them hopefully this week. And today is wash fabric for diaper bag. OH my so much to get done :)

Hugs and I promise to get photo soon!!

Izzy
🐐izzy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:59 am

TINA, I think sending as many Sues together as possible is a great idea! Please do that with mine. Hopefully enough folks will sign up for Swap #3 to finish off the book.

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 am

I have 6 Sue's fused together & hope to do a lot this weekend. I'm not sure about the Sue 3 swap. I'd love to join in, but I really need a break to do some of my own stitching & enjoy summer. Life has been so hectic that I really need to slow down. Wish the Sue 3 swap was in the fall.

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:32 am

Not a lot of chatter on this swap lately. Everyone must have their heads down, working on their Sues. They are all so cute! I love this quilt and am determined to finish off the book eventually.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 am

I will begin to stitching my Russian Sue's to the background next week.

Mary - Speaking of having all the Sue's - I have all my Space Sue pieces cut out and ready to place on the background Blue's. I did this at the hospital when Rob was in Surgery. I will wait to finish then until after I stitch my Russian beauties.

Very eager and excited to see them all together in a quilt!!!!!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:12 am

I have 7 Poland Sue's all ready to fly out the door, 3 more are all cut out and ready to be fused down. I just have to go get some more light blue fabric, then I'm set. I'm with you Maryz I'm going to get mine finished no matter what. I've waited too long to see this beauty set for another year. Nope not going to happen. Lol

Joan

This Poland Sue has 10 thread changes. yes I did say 10 Yikes.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:14 am

Thank you Mary, Teresa and Joan, I was just gonna ask how everyone is doing :) how are the rest of you doing? :)
Tina

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:26 am

Teresa and Joan, I'm glad to hear you are 'working ahead, too'! I've got my Aussie Sue's done now, as well! At least I've got 11 done. I guess I should wait for Swap #3 to actually begin before I get too much more excited!

TINA - you sure hit on a winner when you chose to host this swap! Thank you SOOO much!! lol!

TERESA, how is Rob doing?

JOAN, 10 thread changes??! Wow! I think I only had to do 4 with my Aussies.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”