Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JUNE Lotto BLOCK is - PATRIOTIC Monkey Wrench - ANOTHER WONDERFUL WAY to use your WINNINGS BLOCKS!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
zfatcat

Re: JUNE Lotto BLOCK is - PATRIOTIC Monkey Wrench - ANOTHER WONDERFUL WAY to use your WINNINGS BLOCKS!

Post by zfatcat » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:44 am

Congratulations ladies. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the blocks. Lori
Lori 8-)

MEPIECE2

Re: JUNE Lotto BLOCK is - PATRIOTIC Monkey Wrench - ANOTHER WONDERFUL WAY to use your WINNINGS BLOCKS!

Post by MEPIECE2 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Thank you too the drawer of my name. I hope to make a table topper or placemats. And Thank you Teresa for holding this lotto.
Katy

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Oh my, happy day for me! Thank you all for your kindness and friendship. I am humbled to be among such quilters.

This will most likely become a charity quilt of some kind.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:26 am

OMG!! I am so shocked and privileged to be counted as one of the winners of this most exciting month! Can't wait to see all the beautiful blocks. I will be making this happy quilt for myself. It will be a great memory of a holiday spent with my family.

Thank You "picker" for making me lucky again!!

Love to all of you who made these beautiful blocks. Thank You soooooo much!!!!!

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:21 am

OMG, I just thought I would check in for the heck of it and wowzers there's my name again. Now I want to Thank the hand of the picker. Totally unexpected but how nice. I have an Uncle that served in the Navy who is turning 88 years young very soon. It will make a very nice surprise gift. Thanks to all of you that participated and congratulations to all the other winners.

Joan

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:13 am

What a delightful surprise I received today when I looking into my mailbox, Yes I got a whole bunch of Patriotic Quilt Block, you gals sure out did yourselves again. Thank You to all of you for making such delightful blocks, they will make such a pretty quilt. Thank You Teresa for another great swap. I'm glad there are 31 days in this month as it's been pretty hectic with my neighbor still needing me and my DH getting ready for knee replacement. He finds out more the on the 22nd of this month. I am trying to lighten my load of people needing so much of my time. :)

Thanks again everyone,
Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Wonderful news Joan!! Will be waiting patiently to see your beautiful quilt. Prayers for your hubby's knee replacement to go well and that your neighbor will give you some downtime. I think you should invite her over to watch you quilt. Have her sit in the corner reading all your magazines 😇😀😇😀

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:31 am

Picked up my blocks today. Love them. We have very talented quilters in the lotto.
Katy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Wonderful news that I heard from you a couple of days but forget to close this out.

Don't forget to play and take pictures. We all are eagerly awaiting your lovely creations 🙌😀🙌😀🙌

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:49 am

I found some lovely fabric for my patriotic blocks. I am planning some table runners with mine.

They will make some lovely gifts for some of my family members. I will post pictures here when I get them all together.

Thanks again to all.
Hugs
Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”