Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JUNE Lotto BLOCK is - PATRIOTIC Monkey Wrench - ANOTHER WONDERFUL WAY to use your WINNINGS BLOCKS!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: JUNE Lotto BLOCK is - PATRIOTIC Monkey Wrench - ANOTHER WONDERFUL WAY to use your WINNINGS BLOCKS!

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:39 am

I have two of the four table toppers finished. I can post pictures of the other two after I get more batting to finish them.

This first one is on my table. I love it so much!

The second one was a gift for my good friend here at the campground. She was so surprised and thrilled that I made it reversible for her.

Velda

PS, I forgot to take a picture of my friends before I gave it to her. She took pictures with her IPad and the resolution just isn't as good, but at least you can get an idea, anyway.

I finished the rest of my table toppers. Took a picture of mine again with the other two that I finished today: July 23
I think they will be gifts for my sisters.

HUGS, 💕 Vel

WeSignificant

Re: JUNE Lotto BLOCK is - PATRIOTIC Monkey Wrench - ANOTHER WONDERFUL WAY to use your WINNINGS BLOCKS!

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Very nice Velda, I see my block!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:36 am

I hope that we can see some more projects finished by the other winners.

I still am admiring all the beautiful blocks made by you all. Thanks again. Hope you all get a chance to be winners in the months to come.

Happy sewing!
Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Velda, Your table runners turned out fantastic. That was a great idea to make runners. Never thought about that. I'm making a QOV for my Uncle who was in the Navy, he is 87 years young. I'm almost ready to sew the blocks together, just need to make one more dash churn block and I'll be ready.

Joan

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Velda..........Such a great idea to make toppers!! I recognize the pattern of the middle pictures, I've made a few of those for around the house. Definitely post your next ones, it is fun to see how everyone finishes their projects.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:22 am

Velda These are beautiful. I found my block. LOL I need to move on these but need to shop for some red fabric.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Oh My I almost missed this? How awful of me as this is a PERFECT pattern to use your WINNING BLOCKS and be able to make 4 of them - WOWsers!!!!!
My favorite is the rectangle on the left - teehee :)

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:22 am

You all need to drop into the Photo section and see Joan's quilt!!!

It is outstanding!!! WOW!! She really did a great job. Makes me proud that I am a part of this group.

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”