Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto Block - QIAD May Basket and Bows - EVERYONE FABulous Bags by Linda - Oasis!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: MAY Lotto Block - QIAD May Basket and Bows - EVERYONE FABulous Bags by Linda - Oasis!!

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:06 am

Lots of pretty blocks! Joan: I enjoyed your memory. It is interesting that years ago, there wasn't such a "push" to get driver's license early in teen years as it is now.

My grandson is getting permit this summer. Yeeks! that means he is growing up! Can't they stay little? Nope! Life goes on and we just have to follow. LOL

My blocks are in the mail. I ended up with six this time. They were much fun. Thanks Teresa for picking these beautiful patterns for us.

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

MEPIECE2

Re: MAY Lotto Block - QIAD May Basket and Bows - EVERYONE FABulous Bags by Linda - Oasis!!

Post by MEPIECE2 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:06 am

Yippee I have two done. Thank goodness for a rainy day. I may go for two plain ones. Then back to gardening the rest of week. LOL

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue May 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Velda - Reading about Driver's License's makes me smile. I remember when she first started teaching me we used a standard car. Everytime I shifted, and I was really bad, her boobs would jiggle. She was glad I was not crying but I never told her why I was giggling. I was the only one in my family to get mine at 16. My Mom and StepFather has a huge argument over it. Good thing I already had it. Everyone else waited until they were 17 or older and I was a third child. The bad thing is that my Mom says I am the worse driver now. Life always goes on!!!!
Wonderful news of your 6 blocks being in the mail. Funny thing is I never thought about it when I chose the block BUT I LOVE getting Flowers in the Mail. A Great way to celebrate my birthday Month!! I know there will be some very HAPPY WINNERS to celebrate their Mom's!!

Katy - How WONDERFUL - RAIN!!!!!!!! and you got to plant some flowers in your Lotto Basket. Perfect way to spend the day - Don't you think!!
Now if only I could figure out what to do with my front "Desert Dirt" Lawn and I have been here for 25 years. Just can't get anything to grow. I have even thought of painting it green and I refuse to lay down inside outside carpet - LOL!!!!

I LOVE all the Memories!!! Thanks so much for sharing your hearts.

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Thu May 19, 2016 10:26 am

I will mail out my two lonely blocks tomorrow. Whats up for June.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu May 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks Katy for the update. Will keep watch for them :) :)

Joan and Velda - Beautiful blocks. The color combinations are wonderful and the extra flowers and stitching is terrific. The pictures do not do them justice.

Mary said it perfectly. All the blocks are so inspirational. I am in awe of them all. You have chosen wonderful colors with spelndid flowers, baskets and corner triangles. How wonderful they will all go together to make beautiful quilts.

Velda - Thank you for the birthday present of the fabric. How perfect it will go with the raspberry fabric I have picked out to finish a quilt. The card is perfectly beautiful and now sits on the TV stand for me to see. Thank you!!! How awesome it is that we are just three days apart - Yours on the 23rd!!!!! Mellomayking (Melanie) and I are on the same day :)

morgans4

Post by morgans4 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:10 pm

I think I'm going to have to skip this one. Sorry.
Joanne

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri May 20, 2016 6:13 am

Thanks Joanna for letting me know. Life does get in the way at times. H to see you in June 😀😀

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat May 21, 2016 2:48 am

No progress, think i will need to bow out. Maybe next month
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat May 21, 2016 4:40 pm

No worries Valerie - I know you have had much on your plate this month. See you in June.

Looks like this will be an early month?? Better finally decide on June's Block in a hurry :) :)

maryq

Post by maryq » Sun May 22, 2016 4:09 am

Blocks all packed up and ready to go to PO tomorrow!! if I don't forget to grab them when I head out the door for work!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”