Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto Block - QIAD May Basket and Bows - EVERYONE FABulous Bags by Linda - Oasis!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: MAY Lotto Block - QIAD May Basket and Bows - EVERYONE FABulous Bags by Linda - Oasis!!

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 am

Wow what a beauty, Joan. I am not a quick as you. I too love the border fabric with these blocks. It goes together perfectly.

Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more. I haven't started putting mine together yet.

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Re: MAY Lotto Block - QIAD May Basket and Bows - EVERYONE FABulous Bags by Linda - Oasis!!

Post by TeresaK » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Oh WOW - WOW - WOW!!! Your quilt is FABulous. The arrangement is PERFECT!!! Can't wait to see your brilliant quilting done for it.

Linda - I would be happy to post your pictures for you. Sent you a PM with my emial address. Can't wait to see them - HURRY!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:29 am

Very pretty, so dainty. I love the border too but that sashing really caught my eye. It's perfect!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:21 am

Joan.... WOWSERS!! You got that done FAST!!!

It's beautiful!!! Love the sashing!!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:44 am

beautiful joan and it will be even more stunning after you quilt it. I know your work first hand so I know the great job you will do:)

izzy
🐐izzy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Linda says she is Loving this block. Here is a picture of a few bags she has made from them. She has 2 more cut out and gave one of the pink roses to her neighbor for her Mom in the hospital.
These are fronts and backs and the linings are the same as the backs. ENJOY!!!!
FABulous Work Linda!!!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:15 am

Linda, Your hand bags turned out so pretty. They will sure make nice gifts. So pretty I can't pick a favorite. Job will done.

Joan

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:12 am

Pretty! Beautiful arrangement! And I love the totes!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:21 am

Joan, you should post your picture here of your pretty quilt.

For all the others: Go take a peek in the Quilt Photo section. It is so pretty.

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”