Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

My Sewing Room Swap :Mary posted picture of her quilt together:)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
billizzy

Re: My Sewing Room Swap :Mary posted picture of her quilt together:)

Post by billizzy » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:16 am

i just dropped them off at post. I didnt know i could use same envelope for denise and jacquies lol they put it in one for me. Happy watching your boxes. Im glad marcias got here yesterday and I was able to sort and mail them out today:)

while at post i almost made boo boo. Had jacquies and denises to put in envelope I sealed mine before checking whose I put in there, I had a memo on Denises and post lady said it to me and WOO hoo got right address on right blocks. OMG too funny:)

izzy
🐐izzy

javin22

Post by javin22 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:28 am

Great job Izzy!!! Yay, I am excited to get my blocks! Thanks for a great swap, you did awesome.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Thank you Izzy for such a fun swap! You've done a great job hosting : ) This is going to look so good on my sewing room wall!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!! This was so fun : )

Tina

maryq

Post by maryq » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:35 am

Thank you so much Izzy!!

Now I will have something to look forward to next week! Love coming home from work and finding something fun in my mail!

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:22 am

Thanks Izzy! So excited for these blocks!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:28 am

Thanks for a FABulous Swap. I'm eager to see them all out together with the 6.5" blocks that Jacquie sends me with her Lotto blocks. I waited for a reason unknown to me. Now i know!!! This swap was a great one to enter to bring them all together. 🙌🙌👏👏😀😀

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:47 am

The blocks are on their way home! How wonderful!
Thanks Izzy for completing this swap so quickly!! And thanks ladies for all your amazing hard work and artistic flair! These blocks will look fabulous as a sewing room wall hanging.

Teresa I can't wait to see yours put together with the blocks I gifted to you. How cute they will look all merged together A perfect combination!!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of finished wall hangings!!!! Happy sewing ladies!!
Hugs all!!! Jacquie xxx

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:40 pm

I checked all your tracking and looks like all have left my state and are headed your way:) Ohio and MO girls yours have landed in state:) woo hoo. East and west and southern gals they are in flight:)
All are said to land on monday:)

Canada and UK well now yours are getting a meal a warm towel and a movie LOL:) they should arrive with a lil disorientation to time:) hee hee
Izzy
🐐izzy

MainelyMe

Post by MainelyMe » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm out of town visiting my daughter, but can't wait to see the blocks n Monday!
Thank you Izzy for all you did for me!
Joan

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:23 pm

I just checked mine and it says "Your item has arrived at a facility at 3:17 am on June 20, 2016 in ISC CHICAGO IL".

How can it arrived on the 20th when we are the 19th??? Is there a time portal??

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”