Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

APRIL Lotto Block - QIAD Egg Money Book DRESDAN PLATE - Picture of Lori's Quilt Posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - QIAD Egg Money Book DRESDAN PLATE - Picture of Lori's Quilt Posted

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:58 am

Mine are all packed up and ready to go, mailing today

Opps, forgot my spring memory,

The thing that comes to mind for me is Easter. I don't know when it was purchased, but I have this little wooden Easter decoration. It is a Duck pulling a little cart. It was always on the table Easter morning with bits of candy and eggs. I am thinking it must have been purchased when I was quite young as it looks sorta 50's ish. I keep it put away in my glass cabinet so nothing happens to it. I think of my Mom every time I see it. While I know Easter is not always after Spring starts, that is the holiday I associate with Spring. Jesus gave us a new beginning and when I see the new flowers and plant growth in the Springtime, It makes me remember this. New hopes, new dreams, new beginnings.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

WeSignificant

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - QIAD Egg Money Book DRESDAN PLATE - Picture of Lori's Quilt Posted

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:32 am

It's at the post office in California City! Maybe she will get it today.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:30 am

Valerie what a special memory to treasure. Easter is a beautiful time to think Spring with Tulips, daffodils and Lily'.

Thank you ALL for sharing such wonderful memories. They do bring new life in our minds and hearts.

Valerie said her blocks should arrive today. YEA!!! I will be working on the new thread for May. Think flowers!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:21 am

Tracking says they are there don't forget to put an SM after my name! Need all the help I can get.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:11 pm

YEA Valerie You blocks have arrived and there will be an SM next to your name :) :)

All blocks are here so the Hand of the Picker will pick the Winning Pals.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Oh pick me!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:56 am

Congratulations to Valerie, Teresa, and Katy. So Happy for you all. I can't wait to see your pictures of sample layout.

Keep us all posted!

Looking forward to May already. Great choices, Teresa.
Already took a peek at El's video.

I bought some flower fabrics, but now, I don't know if they are going to work. Will take a peek at my fabrics today and see what I can work with. I love this LOTTO!!!

Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:48 am

Congratulations ladies. Lori
Lori 8-)

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Oh my I am in Seventh Heaven! Have wanted a Dresden Plate quilt since we did an exchange years ago and Maryq made one. Thank you all so very much!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon May 02, 2016 9:01 am

Katy - Mailed your blocks on Saturday morning. Arrival date is May 3rd, Tuesday.

Valerie - please let me know if you want me to hang on to them for pick-up or mail them to you :) :)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”