Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MARCH Lotto BLOCK - Garden Walk - QIAD Egg Money Book - Winners have blocks - ENJOY!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
maryq

Re: MARCH Lotto BLOCK - Garden Walk - QIAD Egg Money Book - Winners have blocks - ENJOY!

Post by maryq » Sun May 22, 2016 8:59 am

Here it is Girls.

All done. I had the blocks together and took it with me to Seattle and our Dear Bill quilted it for me! Finished the binding this morning and it's in the dryer as we speak.

This is the quilt for my co-worker's Mom who will be undergoing many chemo treatments for colon cancer.

A great big thank you to Teresa for hosting the lotto every month.

A huge hug to all of you who made the Lotto blocks

A special thank you to Linda (Oasis) for sharing her winnings with me!

And a HUGE thank you to Bill for doing such a beautiful job quilting it for me!

[/img]

QuiltGram8

Re: MARCH Lotto BLOCK - Garden Walk - QIAD Egg Money Book - Winners have blocks - ENJOY!

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Wow that is gorgeous!!!
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue May 24, 2016 8:43 am

WOW this is a WOW - WOW - WOW quilt. How special it will be for your Co-workers Mom to be wrapped up in so many prayers of strength and comfort. Everyone stitched up some wonderful blocks. Yes a special Thanks to Linda to gift her blocks to you for her. We are so blessed to have each other.
How perfect your timing was get to meet Mary and Bill and to have Bill quilt it for you. He did an amazing job. It really does look GREAT!!
You are very welcome for organzing the Lotto. I do really LOVE being a part of it with all of you. So much FUN we have.

Blessings to you ALL!!!!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue May 24, 2016 2:25 pm

That came out really nice. I had Teresa send you my blocks as well. Glad you had enough for a quilt. Lori
Lori 8-)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”