Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

February LOTTO Block - Quilter's Choice any QIAD Block - All Packages Rec'd - Will Love to see Pics

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: February LOTTO Block - Quilter's Choice any QIAD Block - All Packages Rec'd - Will Love to see Pics

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:31 am

Thanks to all who participated! Can't wait to stitch up a special quilt with them.

Next month maybe the rest of you will be the lucky ones.

Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

WeSignificant

Re: February LOTTO Block - Quilter's Choice any QIAD Block - All Packages Rec'd - Will Love to see Pics

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:13 pm

My blocks have arrived! YIPPEE! Thank you all.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:27 am

My arrived yesterday, too! Just didn't get up to the mail room to get my package.

Thanks so much to all who participated. They are so lovely and will stitch into a beautiful "Spring and St Patrick's Day Quilt". Don't know how soon I will get to start planning it. But am looking forward to that project.

Thanks Again
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:52 am

Wonderful to see packages have arrived. Mary, do you have yours in your delightful hands??? I hope sew 😀😀

maryq

Post by maryq » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:17 am

OH Dear... I forgot to post that I received my blocks!!!

Thank you gals.. they are so pretty!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:26 am

WONDERFUL NEWS Mary!!!! Now I can relax and know you all will be making some FABulously creative quilts from your WINNING BLOCKS!!!!
CONGRATS Again!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”