Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JANUARY 2016 LOTTO Block - Variation of El's HEART Block - THANK YOU again

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: JANUARY 2016 LOTTO Block - Variation of El's HEART Block - THANK YOU again

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:51 am

So the hand of the picker has chosen the winners and the winners are Teresa and Rob we have decided that since this is your anniversary month and you have been through so much and we love you both so much that we want you to use the hearts to make a quilt so you will know that our hearts are always with you even if we can't be there.

Happy sewing!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Oh my!!! I received a text from Valerie earlier today when I was sleeping. It said
"In your absence the hand of the picker has been very busy! We just run amuck when left on our own. Hope Rob is settling in and things going well. Praying for a quick recovery. Valerie"

It took me a bit for the tears to stop. My heart is overflowing with the love my Lotto Pals and many Angels have shown me and now you have given me many hearts to make a quilt with them. I know when I look at this quilt I will remember all the prayers of comfort, healing, strength and compassion you gave me through this journey. The Good Lord has given Rob a fourth life to live and to celebrate 25 years together.

We are both settling in slowly trying to set a rhythm of eating and which drugs to take when and with food. The home health care Nurse is coming in the morning and I found a place for us to walk inside. I am exhausted from this cold and he has been very patient and understanding.

Thank you sew sew much from Rob's and my WHOLE HEART!!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:45 am

TERESA - so happy you are home and Rob is on a forward-looking journey. You have been through such an ordeal - for you both! Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!

Happy Valentine's Anniiversary!
mary z

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:44 am

Glad you are home and recovery has begun. continued prayers for you both. Nice to have you back with us again.

Sending you a HUGE Hug!

Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Happy Anniversary! Love you both
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Teresa, I sent you a pm :-)
Tina

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Teresa, It's so good to hear you're both home... I hope you're getting re-adjusted to your new routines ok... I can Imagine it will be a trial at times, but you're both strong and you have our and Lord's love, prayers and thoughts behind you at all times...

We're pleased you're happy with your heart blocks to make into a lovely quilt for you both, and with it will be all our love and affection wrapped around you always...
Hugs!! J xxx

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:34 am

Just wanted to Thank all my Lotters again for the wonderful gift of the Heart blocks. I love them all and they will make a wonderful quilt to treasure as a reminder of the Good Lord's grace and mercy and miracle of giving Rob a new life.
Blessings and Huge Hugs to you all

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”