Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December 7th Opening Day

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Honeybrown60

Re: December 7th Opening Day

Post by Honeybrown60 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:19 am

I am just posting my box from my SS - KATY!!!

Thank you so much Katy for the very nice SS box. There is a Happy Holidays card, jelly beans, fabrics in reds, blues, lime greens, purples, black and white checked, a handmade potholder, 3.5 in stencil, quilting pins, sponge needle holder, magnetic heart needle holder, EB Oriental Fan tablerunner pattern, picture frame and a Holiday Coffee cup. I am blessed to have a quilty friend like Katy!

Sorry I am posting so late, but life got in the way!

Honey

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Joan - I know you were a VERY GOOD GIRL this year!!!! When I read you were going on a cruise I took the chance you might need a bag. This was the bag pattern I picked up when Joyce and I went shopping. Was and still is a very fun pattern and one I need very much as well. Mine is half made :) :) Can't wait to hear about your cruise and all the Oooh and Ahhhh's from everyone :) :)

When Ysabel, Rob and I got back from our day trip to Ridgecrest we found a package from my SS Marcia. Everything you send me is FABulous! Creative! Delightful! Very Instinctive! Imaginative and PERFECT!!!!! YOU ROCKED IT!!! THANK YOU SEW MUCH!!! Merry Christmas!!!

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:44 am

Ms SewnSew (Debbie) informed me I missed a piece of my gift! In the red fq there were two quilt blocks - a Sunbonnet Sue and a Suspender Sam! And the cutest sunflower buttons! They are beautiful! Thank you so very much Debbie and Merry Christmas!

JayKay

Post by JayKay » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:01 am

Well I got an extra surprise today......opened my box of candy and out fell a magnet and pack of needles.....

Flo......the gift that keeps giving, lol.

Thanks again for such neat stuff......

Joyce

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:20 am

Enjoy Joyce. You deserve it.

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:22 am

I got my SS package in the mail today from Ann! Thank you sew much!

Lots of fun stuff to spoil me.

The most adorable cupcake pin cushion.
I got a fun Christmas mug with snicker bars in it.
4 beautiful fat quarters
A Magnetic pin catcher
some beads
A bag of Ande's mints! Yummy!
A Fun international quilt bag!

Thanks a bunch!

BlueMoon

Post by BlueMoon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:37 am

I opened my SS box today. Kathy (kathyquilts) had my name and what a thoughtful and generous person she is. Included in the box were:

a table topper she made me in pretty reds, blues, greens,
several dishtowels in a Christmas theme,
a drying mat (I almost bought one last week),
a Missouri Star Block magazine,
a tool sewing kit that included scissors, tab notes and pens,
magnetic pin holder,
strawberry shaped pincushion that is so cute,
a black cherry candle,
spool of thread,
Christmas sprig of pine for the tree,
a pair of aloe infused Christmas socks,
gingerbread house ornament,
a very unique Christmas ornament that has spools of thread,
a table topper kit "Center Stage", contains my favorite purple fabrics,
and a box of M & M's.

Bless your heart, Kathy. I had a great time opening all your gifts. Thanks to Maryq for once again spearheading this.

Judy

BlueMoon

Post by BlueMoon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:56 am

Kathy's goodies:

nur5e

Post by nur5e » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:38 pm

sorry i havent been on here for a few days. i received my gift from jaykay and opened it. wonderful CAT items that i just love. ill try to get a pic of everything. thank you so much...everything was perfect! marcia

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:35 am

Thanks to my SS billizzy. I opened my gift yesterday. I always like to wait and often don't open it up until Christmas day but since opening day was the 7th I waited as long as I could.LOL

I received the cutest Chicken pincushions, a fun apron and matching set of potholders(I will use these tonight as we host a Christmas party for my husband's employees), the cutest little goat that will add some fun to my sewing space, a couple of quilt patterns that will come in handy as I have been wanting to make a quilt for my bedroom and these look fast and easy to work with.

Thank you for all my gifts. I love participating in this exchange it is always so much fun to see what one gets.

Ann

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”