Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December 7th Opening Day

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
cupcake

Re: December 7th Opening Day

Post by cupcake » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:45 am

Billizzy you still have another package soon to be on the way! I am making you something from Civil War Fabrics. Maybe you will receive it soon. Will finish it this weekend and mail next week. Glad you liked your package, maybe you can use the bundle of fabrics for your charity quilts. Lollipop has no calories. Happy Holidays to you and your family, and your fur family.

MainelyMe

Post by MainelyMe » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:57 am

I came VERY close to opening my box before going to bed last night at 12:45 AM, but I held off. I''''ve been busy all day today and now finally have a minute to check out my package.
All I can say is......I MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR!!!!!
Thank you sew much Santa, Teresa!!!! I love, love, love all you sent me, especially the travel bag for my sewing things. I was planning to make a similar one after Christmas to take on my trip, but you''''ve done it for me and it couldn''''t be better! I can''''t believe you even filled all the pockets with quilting esentials. You''''re the best!
Thank you so much!
Joan Image
[/URL][/img] Image
[/img]

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:21 pm

OH I saw that in my card cupcake:) I am on pins and needles:) You have really spoiled me:)))))) OH no that fabric is me me me I Have an idea for it now to just hold it and ooooo and ah over it:) I love it. Couldn't have picked out my gifts any better. I am playing with the checkerboard kit now:) first on my list for sure. Want to make it for our trip at end of month we love to play checkers and chess around here:)

Huge hugs and many thanks my sweet lil elf:)
Izzy
🐐izzy

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:41 pm

http://rs168.pbsrc.com/albums/u176/cgil ... 1.jpg~c100
http://rs168.pbsrc.com/albums/u176/cgil ... 1.jpg~c100

I have no idea if these pix will show up but here's the important thing - my Secret Santa is Joan - Mainly Me. Everything in my box was wrapped with fabric in my favorite color - purple. Besides those fabrics I got a bag of Almond Joy little candy bars, a rayon batik scarf/pashmina, curved scissors attached to a HQ zinger, a bias tape holder/roller with green some green binding wrapped on it, a Christmas Whimsey pattern book with a matching Christmas panel and she made me a purple and green table runner that is just beautiful. Thanks so much sweet Joan. I love it all.....and I had a couple of Almond Joys for dessert. Had to give DH one so now I'm hiding the rest in my sewing hole.

Fiddle-dee-dee one picture is way too big and the next one is way too little and two only have the link. And I lost two going from my phone to the computer to photobucket. I give up!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:59 pm

We finally made it home and ate supper and then I say down to open my box that Denise sent me :-) Denise,a very heartfelt Thank you! You really spoiled me! I love ALL of the amazing gifts you sent me!
Denise made me a beautiful card, I will treasure it forever! She also made me the cutest wall hanging! She sent me fabric, a panel, charm packs, scissors, Sean rippers, tape measure, a bidkin, needle holders, needles, patterns; 1 is English Paper Piecing :-) I've been wanting to try that! She also gave me some flowers pins, a sewing brush, a marking pen and a pack of needle threaders!!!! I te) you she spoiled me plum rotten! Thank you so very much Denise! You're an awesome Secret Santa!

I hope I haven't left anything out, I truly love and appreciate all the thought, work and love that went into my package.

Maryq, a huge thank you too for hosting SS again!

Tina

MainelyMe

Post by MainelyMe » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:12 pm

My pictures are too big, ( sorry ) but at least I am able to post!
Looks like a great SS 2015!
Joan

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Sew n Sew was my Secret Santa. Thank you so very much! She wrapped a mug and other items in Fqs. She made me 4 coasters and gave me the pattern. I received several Row by Row patterns and one for Sunbonnet Sue. I received a tissue case and a large spool of thread. Thank you so very much. I hope I can get the pictures to load!

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:54 pm

My pictures are too big, but they are posted! Lol!!

bethstreet

Post by bethstreet » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Maryq played a trick on Vinae and I and made us secret Santas for each other!! Vinae was an awesome Santa she made me a BEAUTIFUL Christmas table runner that I think I will put under some of my nativity collection. She also sent me fat quarters of great Christmas fabric and white. She also included enough polka dot charm squares to make a baby quilt ( great timing my niece just announced her pregnancy) we also are members of the same church so she added some Christmas cd's of church recording stars , a book and a 25 days of Christmas activity to do with your family and last but not least some pretty Christmas towels!! The best thing is she has invited my hubby and I to dinner when we are visiting our daughters in Utah for Christmas! So SORRY ladies I got the best secret Santa!!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:45 am

cindyg trying to see it this will work so your pictures show up:)

Izzy

Love seeing everyones pretties:)

🐐izzy

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”