Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

DECEMBER Lotto Block - Churn Dash - Christmas Fabrics - WINNER's POSTED!! Congratulations!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: DECEMBER Lotto Block - Churn Dash - Christmas Fabrics - WINNER's POSTED!! Congratulations!!

Post by TeresaK » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Great news!!! Your very welcome. They are some awesome blocks and I know you will have a FABulous time stitching them together :)

purrfect-lady

Re: DECEMBER Lotto Block - Churn Dash - Christmas Fabrics - WINNER's POSTED!! Congratulations!!

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:15 am

My blocks arrived last night, and such beautiful fabrics on every single block! You all trotted out your very best for this swap! I will try to do them justice!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:44 am

Mary - Great news of their arrival! I have no doubts you will stitch up some very warm and delightful quilts to be loved and cuddled.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of all the quilts when they are made. Happy Stitching!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”