Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

DECEMBER Lotto Block - Churn Dash - Christmas Fabrics - WINNER's POSTED!! Congratulations!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
AprilShowers

Re: DECEMBER Lotto Block - Churn Dash - Christmas Fabrics - WINNER's POSTED!! Congratulations!!

Post by AprilShowers » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:55 am

One block done. Three almost done. I will post pics later. I am off to my Dad's to fix Christmas dinner.

April

AprilShowers

Re: DECEMBER Lotto Block - Churn Dash - Christmas Fabrics - WINNER's POSTED!! Congratulations!!

Post by AprilShowers » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:56 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!

And a Happy New Year!

April

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:39 am

Merry Christmas to all my lotto friends. May the joy and peace of the season be with you. Best wishes for 2016.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:43 am

A MERRY CHRISTMAS back to ALL of you.

April - Thrilled to hear from you and that you have been able to find some Cotton Therapy Peaceful time. Looking forward to seeing your blocks!!!

AprilShowers

Post by AprilShowers » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Here are my blocks. I will mail them tomorrow.

The blocks were inspired by my cat Kiki. (She would not wear the hat and scarf, but I think you will see the resemblance.)

Merry Christmas! April

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:46 am

NOW we're talking fabric! Love those little black and white kitties, April! Cats are my big love, and tuxedos always top my list! Give your Kiki a big hug and snarfle for me!!

AprilShowers

Post by AprilShowers » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:10 am

Glad you like the fabric, Mary!

I gave mailed my blocks, and I have a tracking number. They should arrive Tuesday.

April

AprilShowers

Post by AprilShowers » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:50 pm

My Christmas memory:

I really enjoyed Christmas 2015. Both of my sons, my daughter in law, my grandchildren, and my 87 year old father gathered in Oklahoma this year. My grand daughter helped me prepare meals. My sons helped my husband sell Christmas trees on the farm. My daughter in law took care of clean up which is my least favorite part of the cooking. We simply enjoyed each other's company. Simple pleasures. My younger son and his family had to head back to Texas before Chritmas Day, but my older son stayed on and helped us light the advent candles at church on Chritmas Eve. Christmas Day was at my Dad's with another special meal. This was a wonderful Christmas that I will remember fondly with great gratitude.

April

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Oh April what a lovely Christmas Memory. There was a Hallmark movie about a guy that brought a Christmas tree farm. I could see you all centered around it. How special it is not just to have a family but one that truly gets together to enjoy each other and the Christmas Story. My heart is warmed :)

Maryz - Can't have a quilt with cats without some puppies included. Don't you think??? So here are the rest of my blocks to go with my first one.
Need to gather the blocks from Ysabel and April and then it will be PICKING TIME!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! ARE YOU READY????????

Lori - Hmmmm are my eyes having trouble. I checked for a Christmas Memory but don't see one. No worries if you don't wish to write one. Always optional :)

Valerie - YES, YES they are here. It was on the table trying to get my attention after Rob put it there. They are FABulous. Where oh where do you find such FABulous Fabrics???? Very festive indeed!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:44 pm

My Christmas Memory is from 1995 when my oldest son Justin was returned to me in the summer after 5 yrs. Never a day went by that my heart wasn't with him and then it was bursting full of joy. It was a very Merry and Bright Christmas that year when Justin, Evan, Courtney along with Kevin and Jenifer were all together. Decorating the tree, baking cookies in our Galley kitchen. Deciding whose turn it was to stick their hand in the turkey for the gizzards :) and always Peperidge Farm Stuffing IN the bird with Green bean Casserole. Sitting on the sofa's (me on the floor LOL) and Dad in his favorite chair, everyone eating the traditional Cinnamon Rolls and Orange Juice opening presents one at a time telling stories with Oooo's and Ahhh's. Little did I know it would be the last time we would ALL be together again so this is a time I always love to cherish.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”