Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER SECRET PALS - Make One 12.5in block - Everyone Rec'd - Names Listed

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: NOVEMBER SECRET PALS - Make One 12.5in block - Everyone Rec'd - Names Listed

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Mine is in the mail soaring on the wind to I will not say where!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

MsSewNSew

Re: NOVEMBER SECRET PALS - Make One 12.5in block - Everyone Rec'd - Names Listed

Post by MsSewNSew » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:39 pm

I did get mine in the mail this morning but completely forgot they would be closed due to holiday. DUH! I mailed from the kiosk. It should arrive on Saturday. YEA!

Can't say where it is going...California? Texas? Illinois? We'll see.

Debbie

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:02 am

I got my block actually 2 days ago but just opened it today. It is a very pretty block and remind me of Spring. It is a star Block but I don't know the name. Thank you Secret Pal.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:38 pm

OH MY I received my SP package today! What an AWESOME BLOCK - I LOVE IT and the FQ's that went with it are wonderful coordinates!!! Can you see me with a HUGE SMILE!!!! You have great taste in fabrics and colors. THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:27 am

According to my tracking, mine was delivered on Friday AM.

maryq

Post by maryq » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:42 am

I got my package!!!

Normally Saturday mail is just junk mail, so I was so pleasantly surprised to find a package from my Secret Pal in my mail box.! It's the cutest block in 30's print with little kids on it!! SO perfect for a Children's Hospice quilt!!! And there was a darling FQ of the cutest fabric with little bows... perfect for a little girl quilt!!!

Thank you so much SP ... You sure brightened my day!

MsSewNSew

Post by MsSewNSew » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 pm

I got my package yesterday. The postal service can be very slow. They call it snail mail for a reason but that's okay.

I got a fabulous package from my SP. It was well worth the wait. :-) I love the block and the FQ. Perfect fabrics and colors.

Thanks and BIG HUGS to my SP! I loved everything!

Debbie

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Mary - I forgot to post a picture of your AWESOME Block and FQ's. THANK YOU AGAIN for making me feel SPECIAL!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”