Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

November LOTTO Block - Sewing Novelty STAR Block - The WINNERs are ...

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: November LOTTO Block - Sewing Novelty STAR Block - The WINNERs are ...

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:04 am

Jacquie's blocks have ARRIVED and they look even more wonderful in person. Loved the beauty in the colors!! Thank you for sending you blocks from across the ocean. Will make the quilts even more special and international 😀

We lost Valerie. The quilt store did not have any of he right colors of sewing fabrics. She is also real busy with work and then visiting Her sister and BIL in Vegas for Thanksgiving. I k ow she will be back with us soon.

Cheryl's wool quilt is finished but the binding will be flipped by my friend Cindy. I seem to be having a reaction to the wool. Life will go on even if it will take just a bit to stop isn't itching. Benadryl is working but only take it at night. I need a clear head so I can stitch the rest of my blocks together. Peddle to the rug!!

maryq

Post by maryq » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Mailed mine today!!!

Oh Dear.. mine are all the same center piece as Jacquie's top one!

how cool is that!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:30 pm

How cool???? WOW!!!! With all the sewing Novelty fabrics out there and the fact that you 2 are oceans apart I think it is miraculous!!! Shows Great Taste!! Yes siree!!!!!

Almost finished 5 of mine. I took a break for some water and saw my kitty sitting on the spa looking so cold. Well I went to get her, brought her inside to warm-up. Well it seems that even though she really doesn't like to be held when petty she LOVES to be ROCKED. Sat on my lap for over an hour. YUP - I had me some kitten bonding time :)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:00 pm

OH Mary - 6 blocks - WOW!!! Great choices of fabrics and colors and even though they are the same centers as Jacquie's they are there own unique blocks because of the coordinating fabrics.

Yet again everyone is constantly teaching me a thing or two about what works that I never thought would. YOU ALL ROCK!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:46 am

Here is one of Mary's block s she made for the Lotto. She made me ones as my Secret Pal this m month. I LOVE IT!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:18 am

Wow...thought I posted here, but It went somewhere else....Trying to get blocks done. If I don't get them done Monday, then it may not happen...will keep you gals posted.

Flo

nur5e

Post by nur5e » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:43 pm

well i havent been able to get on this site for days. i know i have the novelty fabric but i just havent gotten around to getting it out and making any progress...ive been busy playing 'catchup' from spending 5 weeks in n carolina w meg after her surgery. sorry girls. i wont be able to play this month.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Sorry gals, did not get any blocks made...still haven't been able to get to sewing room.

Flo

MsSewNSew

Post by MsSewNSew » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:06 am

I have 4 blocks made and ready to mail today.

Debbie

AprilShowers

Post by AprilShowers » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:01 am

Sorry everyone. I will not be able to send blocks this month. I was ill with upper resperatory for 10 days this month and Thanksgiving is upon me.

April

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”