Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

October 2015 LOTTO - Fall Strips with Side Borders - PLEASE come take a look at Flo's Quilt!!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
FlorenceM

Re: October 2015 LOTTO - Fall Strips with Side Borders - PLEASE come take a look at Flo's Quilt!!!!

Post by FlorenceM » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:08 am

Sew, after all these years, I have my blocks out and I am piecing them together...I will make 2 extra blocks, bringing my quilt up to 4 blocks by 5 blocks...I squared them up to 10 1/2 inches each....pic to follow when done....

Flo

TeresaK

Re: October 2015 LOTTO - Fall Strips with Side Borders - PLEASE come take a look at Flo's Quilt!!!!

Post by TeresaK » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:14 pm

FABulously STITCHED together with sew much LOVE!!! It looks splendid!! Happy to see you have found some Cotton time for yourself. You go girl!!!

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:44 am

Great quilt! Love it.

Hugs,
Linda

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”