Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 30166
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
- Posts: 19076
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
- Posts: 12021
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
- Posts: 17131
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
- Posts: 11738
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
- Posts: 19897
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
- Posts: 2044
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:22 am
I finished mine up and gave it to my good friend for Christmas. She is the one whose GD had the wreck last Feb and is partially paralyzed. She had a rough year and is the ultimate cat lady, lol....soIcouldnt think of a better home for the quilt. I actually had her in mind when I joined the swap.
Love the swaps and lottos.......
- Posts: 6026
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
- Posts: 8981
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1647
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 pm