Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

CATS!! full. all packages received, swap complete. yay.

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
rosebud3

Re: CATS!! full. all packages received, swap complete. yay.

Post by rosebud3 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks Chriss. If I don't here from someone at my PO by noon Monday, I too am going to file a complaint. If that doesn't get any results, I will contact the congressman and file a complaint with him. I will also file a claim.

Maryz you are right, I should send Chriss. Maybe I should send ALL of you. (HEHEHE)

Izzy thanks for the prayers. I will need them.

Mary/Rosebud

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:05 am

MaryRose...I am so sorry this has happened..it certainly appears they were indeed NOT delivered to your mailbox as it was scanned it was.

How difficult is it for the person that received it to bring it to your address?..where I use to live...and even now...I have had neighbors exchange with me each other's mail delivered to the wrong address

With Priority insured shipping that is scanned delivered to the address this just simply should never happen...

Praying you get them very soon...

((((Hugs)))) Sonya

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:08 am

Sonya, we've had a few funky things happen with the mail in this swap. this is the first time I have ever had blocks not show up.

MaryRose, Lets see what you can find out between now and Friday. I do think you should file an insurance claim if they don't show up. Each package is insured for "up to $50" Keep me posted this coming week. I'm befuddled.

Jacquie. Yay. what a welcome home gift.
Exodus 33:14

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:10 am

I hear you, Chriss...that is why I will not send anything anymore without at least a tracking number...

I make sure both the recipient and I have the exact same info/ number as on the post office receipt so there isn't any drama or confusion while we are tracking it...:)

Thankfully you were able to do that with MaryRose so at least on your end you can proceed as necessary to try to get them back...

What I am hoping is that whoever got them took them back to their post office as delivered to wrong address...in that case hopefully they come back to you..at least..:)

It will be so cool if that happens..:)...and I think they will be ALOT more careful with that package next time!

We will see...fingers crossed..

I laid mine out this morning...I kept moving them around..:)

I am trying to find just the right printed border from my stash
I keep leaning towards the dark but I need to remember this is going to Emma...so it needs to be light, bright and cheerful...

May have a pic of a possibility today..:)

Thanks for all you do for us, Chriss...

I know this will end on a positive note...that's the only way you do your swaps!

Sonya
Edited to say.....actually the best thing that can happen is they are delivered directly to MaryRose!...:)...Fingers crossed...

javin22

Post by javin22 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 am

Mary Rose, I will mail you one of my cat blocks, if your blocks don't show up.
I hope who ever they sent them to will return them.

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:35 am

Thank you Vinae. I hope whoever received them will send them back as well. I'm just hoping the mail carrier didn't drop it on the floor of the mail vehicle, drive off, and it fall out somewhere else along the mail route.

Hugs to everyone. Thank you each for caring.

Mary/Rosebud

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:12 pm

Mary Rose, I'd also be glad to make another block and send it to you.

I sure hope they show up.
Exodus 33:14

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:25 pm

MaryRose, I am sending bunches of good vibes towards you! Me too, I sure hope they show up.

It is same for me. I have an extra block that I have made and can send it to you.

hmmmm... I would like to propose something... I am thinking, if the blocks do not show up, may I suggest that we all make an extra block and send it to MaryRose, so she can have her swap blocks? What do you think?

(edited to correct spelling);

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Mary/Rose...If you don't get yours I'll make up another and send it to you too. Mail is getting slower, DH sent a certified check last week to Michigan which is only 11 miles away and they still haven't received it. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Joan

nur5e

Post by nur5e » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:40 pm

ill make another block and send if need be.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”