Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Row by Row 2015 SWAP: Start looking ONLINE some are downloadable for free now:)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
billizzy

Re: Row by Row 2015 SWAP: Start looking ONLINE some are downloadable for free now:)

Post by billizzy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:42 am

Look on the facebook pages in pictures to scan for the one you want they will list the quilt shop.

You can also scan through all our posts. Thats how I found one I wanted and then went to facebook to look up the shop:)

Good luck girls.

Sonya PM shirleymae I bet she can tell ya for sure quilt shop:)

Hugs
Izzy
🐐izzy

larynx
Site Admin

Re: Row by Row 2015 SWAP: Start looking ONLINE some are downloadable for free now:)

Post by larynx » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:34 am

Thanks for the tip, Izzy..:)

I found it no problem..

It was definitely one Shirley Mae had...

I got the squirrel in the swap..:)...now I am going to order this one..and I'm done...

Sonya.

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:24 am

This morning has been all about laying out swap blocks...
I am planning a row quilt based on my favorite rows..
All but 2 I have a kit for
One I have the pattern...no kit
The other is the Cabin with the cat tails..I will put a small fishing boat instead of the sail boat..:)
Both kits will be ordered in the morning...
This quilt will go to my Papa...:)

Thanks for doing this swap, Izzy!

I hope you plan on hosting more...This one was so much fun! :)

Sonya.

SallyC

Post by SallyC » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:11 am

this is from seams to be sew, an awesome designer that I follow http://www.seamstobesew.com/is-the-row- ... ew+News%29
and includes links to inexpensive rows patterns and free downloads of several!!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:29 am

Sally thank you so much I just downloaded a bunch of these to do:) I love the one with baskets OH MY its pretty:)
🐐izzy

SallyC

Post by SallyC » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:02 am

You're welcome! Here's some more I found in one of the comments at the same post:
Sewinspiredquilts.com in CT(click special events, go to bottom)

fabricdepot.com in OR (search row by row, 3 free patterns).

Bestsewingdeals.com for Sew Easy Sewing in NM(click online store, go to lower left click on what’s new, click on words row by row pattern, then after appliqué images.

LAst one is from Roswell and ha a whale, dolphin and UFO--too funny. (Roswell is my 'home town')

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:16 am

Thank you, SallyC!...
I have decided after trying to contact BOTH places to forget it and do my rows from site for the last two I wanted...
I am so disappointed in the mount Vernon, Ohio shop...they won't answer the phone.
Also, if their pattern is like the copy the gave for the row I would never pay for it...and as far as the kit they were spouting you buy this crazy quilt like ruler that is over $20...at least at the time they were selling the kit (which I didn't buy because they were awful about giving my husband a pattern...which was the absolute worse I think of all I got)..though I loved the design..:)...I've given up on them and won't go back...Really sad because at one time it was a very nice shop.

I do see a few downloads I am going to get..:)

Someday I will actually put it together...

Thanks again, SallyC...it's refreshing to see how generous some of these shops are!

Sonya.

JayKay

Post by JayKay » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:27 pm

izzy.....do you happen to remember that cute row that had the frogs on it?

Would love that pattern but do not remember which state it was from.

Anybody remember???

Joyce

SallyC

Post by SallyC » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 am

Quilt Etc has added their 2015 Row "Gone fishing" on left side (under Bzzz Quiltin' row from 2014), http://www.quilt-etc.com/classes.htm'>h ... lasses.htm
Quilt Rack from Nebraska has both 2014 and 2015 free:
http://www.the-quilt-rack.com/the-quilt ... tterns.htm
A little comfort Quilting from Idaho will mail you a free pattern if you send a SASE (legal size), has a moose on it!
http://www.alittlecomfortquilting.com/' ... lting.com/
Watercolor Wave & Seastars from Hoffman (both rows 2015):
http://www.hoffmanfabrics.com/free-quil ... ns/page/2/

Most places will no longer have patterns to download or sell after 30 November (some will, of course.....)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”