Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Row by Row 2015 SWAP: Start looking ONLINE some are downloadable for free now:)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
k4hayhurst

Re: Row by Row 2015 SWAP: Start looking ONLINE some are downloadable for free now:)

Post by k4hayhurst » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:49 am

Izzy, the rest came today. Beauties, all. I got Canadian ones! It was special to get patterns from states I'd been to or lived in/stationed in (DH=career Army).

They are supposed to announce the 2016 theme at quilt week in Houston? If so, it's an excuse to go :)

TeresaK

Re: Row by Row 2015 SWAP: Start looking ONLINE some are downloadable for free now:)

Post by TeresaK » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:06 am

What a delight it was to receive my patterns yesterday when we got home at 7:30pm. We had a very long day at the Hospital for Blood tests, Dr's appt which turned into an MRI on the back, Picked up Van and returned the rental car followed by regular shopping and dinner with Lois. A great day but long.

THANK YOU!!!! to
Flo - Sailboats from her son in Wilmington, DE;
Yvette - Fishies from Mesa, AZ;
Katy - 2 patterns: Serenity Beach and more Jumping Fish;
Beverly - Sailing from El Cajon, AZ);
Unknown person - Little Fishies pattern from The Fabric Mill in Utah;
Beth(old pattern I had from Bolts in the Bathtub. How funny as this is the shop I visit regularly. Brought back many memories of 2014)

THANK YOU all again. Next year I will plan our vacation better to pick up more patterns - LOL!!!

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:36 am

No worries Izzy I received the package and to my surprise got the penguins from quilt in a day , Also the one from Somewhere sewing Thanks to Sonya. I love them all now what to do with over 60 patterns. I especially love the bees from last year and can hardly wait until next year.
PS Whoever got the 14 page pattern you have my condolences. I bought the kit and a friend got me a pattern too. Challenging. LOL LOl
Izzy you did a marvelous job You rock girl.

Katy

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:53 am

Yippee so glad everyone is enjoying their patterns:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:05 pm

OH MY GOSH!....It is like I went to Izzy's house and stole AT LEAST about 10 of my favorites!....not to mention Shirley Mae's skiing Squirrel...:)...I have a few more I want to mention but I need to finish dinner first...Thanks all...:)...

Katy...that one from somewhere sewing is indeed one of my top 5 favorites..(it is one of my very favorite shops, too..the owner was so sweet)...glad you love it and got it...I got your Peaceful Ride! :) YAY!...

Will list a few more of my favorites after dinner...THANK YOU!...Izzy...:)...I am thrilled!

Sonya

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:22 pm

HI, Just came from my mailbox. Mine are here too! I love the ones I received:

Beth's Pumpkin Patchwork......pumpkin between two pretty autumn leaf patters. Color pic is all bright oranges, yellows, etc.I love fall colors. Awesome for a small row Fall wallhanging.

Jana's Koi Pond ,,,,,,,,Very pretty koi fish between some pretty flowers and or sea shells. No color pic but love the layout. Might be good for a springtime wall hanging.

Yvette's Come on Over to My Pad.......darling little frogs in various poses and clothing. Some have bowties or collars, hats, sunglasses and others are holding up flower or umbrella. So cute. These little frogs would be so cute on a mug rug for my grandkids.....super Christmas gift idea and who doesn't love frogs.

Thank you Izzy for taking care of this enormous SWAP. And thank you everyone for participating. Special thanks to all the ladies who took the time to pick up the patterns I received and so many others did as well.

Sonya, so glad you got the Skiing squirrel. I started mine but haven't finished it yet. The finished one was so cute at the shop and that lady was so nice. Want to go back and shop her store again. Since it won't be washed but just a wallhanging, thinking of some off the wall fabric for squirrel, getting some texture to him.

God bless everyone in this SWAP. Happy RowbyRow fun. Some of you will be busy for the rest of your lives and then some.

HugsFFF (Love that quote but on mine became Forever Friends & Family. I don't have any quilters in my family)

Shirley Mae

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:49 am

So far my patterns haven't arrived. I'm leaving this morning (sunday) on a camping trip for about 5 days so I won't have mail or computer after about 9am today. Hopefully they will be here when I get home at the end of the week.

SallyC

Post by SallyC » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:19 am

Got my package yesterday!!! Lovely rows, even got some orcas from BC!Wonderful patterns--thanks so much for doing this everyone! (Especially Izzy, of course, since she had to do all the work!)
3 from Kathy, 4 from Teresa and at 2 from Kris, rest are singles from you all. I got patterns from Illinois, Utah, Washington, Iowa, California, Texas, Kentucky, Ohio and British Columbia! What a treat.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:33 am

Happy dance for you all:) Mary sometimes mailing from here is quick sometimes not so. CA girls got theirs before Ill and OH girls dont figure that just shows you the mail system!!

Hugs all and keep posting you got them:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:53 am

This swap was fun on both ends. seeing the pictures as they were sent in and seeing the posts of who got what.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”