Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SEPT. LOTTO BLOCK - Autumn and Maple Leaves - Picture ADDED of IDEA for anyone to make

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
dforseth

Re: SEPT. LOTTO BLOCK - Autumn and Maple Leaves - Picture ADDED of IDEA for anyone to make

Post by dforseth » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Thanks
Debbie Forseth
:D

grannysparlor

Re: SEPT. LOTTO BLOCK - Autumn and Maple Leaves - Picture ADDED of IDEA for anyone to make

Post by grannysparlor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Got my blocks today. They are very pretty. Now I have to figure out how to but them together. Can anyone give me an idea?
Thanks

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Here is a quilt that uses both blocks. I know you will have FUN playing with them :)

http://www.ericas.com/quilting/patterns ... 44080b.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Uw-0qcHuVWI/T ... +Quilt.jpg[/url]

maryq

Post by maryq » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 am

My blocks arrived yesterday! WOW so gorgeous.

All day yesterday I was thinking about making a quilt for my Uncle Dan, something small to comfort him as he goes through chemo--but he's 6'3" so it may have to be bigger! These blocks will be perfect!

Thank you all!

Thanks Teresa for posting those links, now I have a great idea of how they should go together!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:12 am

I like the pattern but if I was making one for me they would be going every which way. This way, that way. I have never seen leaves fall going the same way. Some are always upside down and sideways - hense PLAYTIME!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:19 am

Here is the idea I was going from which is why I liked all three sizes. What I liked was that you could add as many blocks as you wanted. It didn't have to be squared.
Sorry about the colors. They got lost in cyberspace - UGH

[/img]

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:15 am

A huge thank you to Debbie for thinking of me 'sew' kindly!

I received these surprise blocks today after a very stressful evening that I don't even want to cast my mind back to...
what a lift to my spirits they were! they couldn't have been better timed!!!

you're all angels without wings!!
such wonderful ladies!!

thank you again Debbie!!
many hugs deary!
love Jacquie xxxxx

Quiltbird57

Post by Quiltbird57 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:31 am

I love the leaf quilt. What are the sizes of the leaf blocks you used?

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 30, 2018 9:14 am

WOW a memory from the past to ENJOY!!! The blocks were 12.5" blocks with each section being 4.5" before stitching together. Have FUN making some. They do make a lovely quilt especially if you make 6.5" blocks to mix with them :) :)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”