Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Please see the new hints thread for the 2016 Secret Santa swap.

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QuilterontheMt

Re: Please see the new hints thread for the 2016 Secret Santa swap.

Post by QuilterontheMt » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 pm

1. My first name: Michelle

2. My favorite color(s): Purple, honestly I haven't met a color I don't like

3. Colors I don't like: ummmmm

4. My favorite Style(s) of fabric:Batik and tone on tone

5. Fabric style(s) I don't like:60s really large print

6. Quilt pattern I would like to have: double wedding ring

7. Do you applique by Hand or Machine? Hand

8. How to you quilt your projects? Hand, machine, LongArm, etc.? longarm or by hand if it's small enough

9. My favorite candy: chocolate

10. My hobbies: quilting, reading, hiking

11. My pets: dog, German Shepherd named Freya

12. Things I like to collect: books, personal development, business, strong female lead, elm Creek quilt books, journals

13. ALLERGY ALERTS: shell fish

14. My little wish list: build my fabric stash again, fabric shears, build my quilting notion supply again, build my quilt pattern supplies and all my quilting supplies again.

15. do you like homemade gifts:love them with a passion!!!!

16. do you mind re-gifted items (ex. FQ's made from someones stash, already read books, used patterns, used notions) not at all

17. my favorite places to use gift cards (ex. quilt shops, food places, etc) quilt shops, Safeway, Target, home Depot, Barnes and nobles

18. pot holder colors for secret santa swap.... You pick. The surprise is so much fun

19. Some tidbits of info about me (ex., profession, retired, my special likes, etc.: Starting my own business, health and nutrition supplemented with hypnosis, with a portion of my time and classes donated to families and children suffering from PTSD, trauma, domestic violence or abuse. I have two daughters, Madelyn 9 and Megan 11, from my previous marriage and an 11 month old son (9/23/16) with my new husband, trying for one more. We live in Colorado, West of Denver but I am from Minnesota. My favorite season is winter, I love Cardinals in the snow, my favorite holidays are Christmas and Thanksgiving. My birthday is December 20 which is often over looked. I love fall leafs, snow, snow men, hot chocolate, fuzzy no skid socks and a lap quilt in front of a fire.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”