Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JANUARY 2013 Lotto Block - POPSICLE STICKS - Scrappy Strips - Packages all Rec'd - Picture posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: JANUARY 2013 Lotto Block - POPSICLE STICKS - Scrappy Strips - Packages all Rec'd - Picture posted

Post by TeresaK » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 am

Jacquie I knew you would not be able to got o sleep until it was made. Great picture and a beauty of a quilt that will be much loved!!!!

Thanks for posting the picture. I put my pictures in Photoshop first to make any modifications to it and then send them to photobucket. Saves me lots of time.

HUGE HUGS!!!

QuiltGram8

Re: JANUARY 2013 Lotto Block - POPSICLE STICKS - Scrappy Strips - Packages all Rec'd - Picture posted

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:14 am

Wow the colors look so great together. LOVELY!!!

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

gloriagonzales

Post by gloriagonzales » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:10 pm

The pattern calls for sewing strips together. Does this mean sew the entire strip and then cut. I made this quilt pattern once a couple of years ago, but don't remember this step. Thanks. Gloria

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:05 pm

WOW GLORIA! You did bring a quilt from the past to our eyes and hearts again. This was a FUN and EASY block to make and it works for any size strip you want to use. If you scroll down at the top you will see the sizes of strips we use.

To begin this year we are making the heart block. Look for the 2016 Lotto block Heart thread for the details. Sure hope you join us for some more FUN!!!

If you have any questions please ask. We are an awesome group.
Teresa

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”