Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

French Rose Update

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
astitchintime

Re: French Rose Update

Post by astitchintime » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:48 pm

CindyB ~ You are a darling and we love you so much. Those of us who have hosted swaps before know the hard work and love that goes into one. You have done a great job and considering all the other random acts of love and kindness you do for all of us, we love you even more. Please take care of yourself and DH, we only want you to be healthy and happy. Anything else can and should wait. Love you bunches and bunches. Debi

aussiewendy

Post by aussiewendy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:18 pm

cindy you are great girl hugs wendy

roseytoes

Post by roseytoes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:57 am

Take your time Cindy. You do much for this forum. Thank you!
There is no rush.

Mary

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:53 am

Cindy, as a member of the UFO Support Group, I am glad that you have not sent out the French Rose blocks, all I need is another ufo sitting in my closet haunting me to get it finished.LOL I love swapping but I have so many things "in progress" that whenever there is a delay in receiving swaps it is actually a blessing for me.

You are a wonderful person, the first QIAD forum member that I met in person, and you do so much to keep this group together. We all support your efforts and appreciate you and all you do.

Take your time and take care of DH and yourself, enjoy your trip to PR, you deserve a vacaton. See you and your daughter in Paducah.

Ann

CraftinDJ

Post by CraftinDJ » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:56 pm

Cindy - did the flowers go out? I know you are going out of the country for a couple months.

dj

busyhands125

Post by busyhands125 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:25 pm

CindyB,

I thought you were just going to Puerto Rico for a week. Then to Paducah.
Where are you going for a couple of months???? Out of the country?
Are you nuts, prices for McDonalds are a arm and leg now.

Or maybe someone got the message wrong.

I hope I read message wrong from craftindj.

I am way too busy to get roses yet, just a update here.

busyhands/Pat

quilterbee

Post by quilterbee » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm sorry, my bad. I'm the one that thought that. I'm so sorry, no harm intended at all. Slapping myself hard in the face, Amie :o)

*** It's MY fault, please read this!!!******

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:53 pm

DJ - wow - I'm going out of the country for a couple of months? I wouldn't call less than a week in a US Territory "out of the country" (although it is out of the continential US) nor is it in any way NEAR two months!

BTW - your blocks will go out tomorrow. Just a couple of things, when you send an envelope to return something, PLEASE put your address on it! It's all well and good to have postage, but the address helps, too! Postage to the dead-letter office does no good.

Also - since the post office is not that careful with packages, we try to put the blocks, etc., in a plastic ziplock-type bag, just for the added protection. The tyvek-type envelopes are hard to tear, but the do not protect against liquids!

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:57 pm

LOL! Wouldn't we all like a two month vacation out of the country... let's see, there's Australia, Germany/Netherlands, Didn't we have someone on here from England?? France, too, at one point.... I'd LOVE to be able to have the $$ for two months abroad... but, alas, I don't even have my passport (Just have to make due with my DoD ID card!)

quilterbee

Post by quilterbee » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:44 pm

I posted a few minutes ago but I think it got missed. I's MY fault! Please, read my realier post. It's was MY bad, I hate to use Hillary's words, but I misspoke. Good grief, I thought you were going going for a couple of months, I certainly meant no harm. Amie :o)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”