Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

BLUE FLANNEL FQ SWAP

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Itchn2Bstitchn

Re: BLUE FLANNEL FQ SWAP

Post by Itchn2Bstitchn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:30 pm

I'm in if it's not too late.

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:30 am

minipeach and I ordered our blue flannel Monday a.m. and are anxiously waiting for it to arrive!

Becky

Post by Becky » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:24 am

Down to 5! We have a few days so maybe more will join us.
If you have all your FQ's to me by October 15th, I can get them mailed back to you within 3 - 4 days after that. Sound ok with everyone?

Welcome, Itchn!

Blue Flannel FQ swap:

Becky
Littlebit
Evie
Leetec
towens71
Georgiapeach
CindyB
Kittyquilt9292
minipeach
Alice
Jeanne
CoyoteQuilts
Nadine 2007
MastiffmomQlt
Itchn2BStitchn

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:23 am

Haven't bought mine yet. My favorite quilt store is having an anniversary sale the last weekend of the month. I plan on buying it then. This is an easy swap, buy fabric, cut into fat quarters then mail. No washing, ironing or sewing.

Just need some ideas on quilt tops to make. Would this be enough to make two little boy quilts?

Becky

Post by Becky » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:29 am

Good morning all.

Have the day off completely today so I am going to QUILT all day! It has been a long summer working full time. Little time to do any quality quilting. Just a block here and there. I'm doing 5 BOM's right now so that has given me a little quilting to do now and then. I am ready to get into some holiday projects and to finish some UFO's.

Leetec is not going to be able to particiapte in the swap so we need 6 more to join us. I don't need an excuse to buy more flannels but it will be a good reason if we don't get the 20 to do a Turning Twenty that I have planned.
Going to also get my order in today for the flannels.
Have a great day!

Blue Flannel FQ swap:

Becky
Littlebit
Evie
towens71
Georgiapeach
CindyB
Kittyquilt9292
minipeach
Alice
Jeanne
CoyoteQuilts
Nadine 2007
MastiffmomQlt
Itchn2BStitchn

Evie

Post by Evie » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:07 am

How about advertising over in General Discussion area? Some people don't check the swap area often.

MastiffMomQlt

Post by MastiffMomQlt » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:14 am

I'm doing shop hop with my Mom next week, so I'll purchase my blue flannel then :)

Hope you have a great day quilting, Becky :)

Itchn2Bstitchn

Post by Itchn2Bstitchn » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:05 pm

I bought my flannel today...came home and started cutting only to figure out that I only bought half of what I need. so, ROAD TRIP! tomorrow at lunch, I'll hit Joann's again! hehe I had a hard time picking...I wanted to get something that is different. I also cut the petals for my DD's sunflower quilt (Christmas present). I will work on that and the Christmas stockings this weekend.

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:56 am

I looked in my stash and I have a really nice peice of blue flannel from JoAnn's I'm going to use it I think you will really like it. I just want to make sure that JoAnn's is OK with everyone before I use it.

Hi Becky you may want to just keep posting on the General Page on how many members we need it may take a little longer than you think to get that many signed up. 5 yards is quite a bit you may want to let them know we can use JoAnn's fabric that way everyone can use their 40 percent off coupons.

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:11 am

I don't have a problem with Joanns flannel

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”