Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... Closed

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022 the fun has begun

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:02 am

CHRISS - maybe I AM your Santa. But then again, maybe I'm not. I have been know to be sneaky about this Santa thing . . . . ;)

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:50 am

Just so my elf knows I am never sneaky!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

javin22

Post by javin22 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:48 pm

I started working on something for my elf today😁. I am enjoying sewing again. Yippie! I hope this feeling stays with me. I Spent the day yesterday going though patterns and looking at fabric. I think I have found exactly what things I will make.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:32 pm

Hi Santa's, just checking in to see how everything is going? Just a reminder that mailing deadline is November 23rd. Is everything running smoothly for your elf gifts? Need any questions answered? Just ask me and I can find out the answers 🤶🎅

I sent above by text to those I have cell phones numbers for but for those I don't I wanted to post it here.

Yay Vinae, sounds like happy times at your house!

Tina

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:50 pm

Maryz, Lyn gave me the same response. I think you two are in cahoots. I do know you can be sneaky; I've been recruited as one of your sneakers.

Valerie, you aren't sneaky all by yourself, you have help with your sneakiness. I was the sneaked-on elf of last year.

Vinae, Thing(S), you have a lucky elf.

Tina, I think you are so smart sending a reminder. Time goes by so quickly and it's easy to think you have more time than you actually have.

I have my fabric cut up and ready to sew. I will be able to sew on Sunday. I don't use these colors too often, so I am hoping it looks good.
Psalm 91

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:25 pm

Oh my goodness Chriss I have cut up little pieces too, like a jigsaw puzzle LOL now I need to get to sewing them all back together. DH laughs at me ya know 🤣😂

I know time gets away from me too so thought a reminder would help me and everyone else too

Tina

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:51 am

Making progress.

Chriss you may get sneaked on again this year! And you are right, time gets away from me all the time!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:26 am

To my Secret Santa, Tina was asking me my travel plans and location. If she was asking on your account, I'm sorry to be so difficult. As soon as I know I'm leaving Colorado for the Texas house, I will post here and text Tina. We will be visiting friends on the way, so will take about 5 days. We do have a larger type mailbox at the Texas house. I plan for us to be there almost 2 weeks. That's where I will be doing my Elf sewing.
Lyn

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:31 pm

Thank you Lyn 😊 🎅🤶

Tina

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:03 am

Val a Geod is a rock thats all bumpy and brown....you wouldn't even know it was special.. but it is light for its size and when you pick it up it feels unnatural...Some times the outside has a bit of shiney on it....Cut open it is full of beautiful chrystals like a miniature cave, soo pretty. They are found where volcanic deposits are. So those of you who live near volcanos. ( I know some who do) I might come rock hunting....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooo

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”