Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

OCTOBER Lotto - 10in Log Cabin - 6.5in sq in corner - The WINNERs ARE

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: OCTOBER Lotto - 10in Log Cabin with a 6.5in sq in corner. Waiting on package with tracking

Post by TeresaK » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:30 am

TinaB. WOW I had always hoped you would be back and here you are!! Thrilled 😁!!! Sounds like we had the same childhood and passed it down. What I LOVE ❀️ about the lotto is that is is a place to practice an old block or learn a new one and then send your best. This is why I gave you the choice of making a pieced leaf or an appliqué one. Which ever is comfortable for you. Thank you for the tracking number. Will keep my eyes open.

Flo. With everything you are doing I didn’t think you would have time for you-time. How wonderful you got a chance to play with some Fall colors, fondling the fabric. Thrilled πŸ˜„!!!

Will keep my eyes πŸ‘€ open for two SPECIAL packages heading my way.

Thank you ALL for joining this month. Will be lots of FUN sorting the winning(s) block depending on how many more are coming.
Maybe 2 winners??????
Last edited by TeresaK on Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FlorenceM

Re: OCTOBER Lotto - 10in Log Cabin with a 6.5in sq in corner. Share a FUN FALL DAY you had at any age

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:15 am

Will be shipping 7 blocks tomorrow. All sealed, but forgot to take pic.
Flo

WeSignificant

Re: OCTOBER Lotto - 10in Log Cabin with a 6.5in sq in corner. Share a FUN FALL DAY you had at any age

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:15 am

Wondering what November lotto will bring?
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:03 am

It is one you suggested. πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜„
Coming up shortly

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:05 pm

Sorry I wasn't able to participate in this lotto, but looking forward to November.

Kathy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:04 pm

No worries Kathy. Life has a way of getting in the way of sewing. I know you will LOVE November.

TinaB - Your blocks arrived today and they are FABulous. You stitching is wonderful so I am glad you joined us this month. You don't need to be an experience quilter you just need to LOVE piecing and sharing. I hope I see more of you in the coming months. Perfect place for you and anyone.

Still waiting for Flo's package but the Hand of the Picker (at Church) will pick a WINNER(s)?????

WHO REALLY, REALLY, REALLY would LOVE to WIN?????????
I know I would, please of Hand of the Picker :) :)

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:38 am

Yippee, I hope I can be lucky!! Hand of picker, me,me,me!! 🀞🀞
I will be away from my sewing machine for a week, so I am hoping to make a test block for November when I return.
Teresa, I want you to explain your fabric choices. Do we mix up Fall and Christmas fabrics in the same block? Or are we choosing
between the seasons block by block? Sorry to be a pain in the toushy. 😜
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:59 pm

Velda - I think you are talking about November's Lotto. All the info is over in that Topic.

Flo's package is still in the transit journey. Hasn't made it to Bakersfield yet. Will let you know more when I do.

WHO WANTS TO WIN!!!!!! Me, me, me!!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:48 am

Yes, I knew I was at October Lotto, but I am already thinking about next month. LOL
Yes, I am hoping to win.
Who else is wishing for "hand of picker" to pick you???
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

TeresaK

Re: OCTOBER Lotto - 10in Log Cabin - 6.5in sq in corner - The WINNERs ARE

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:25 pm

Velda - I LOVE your enthusiasm for the next Lotto. Keeps me on my toes!!!!

Flo's - your blocks have arrived!!!! Beautiful colors, wonderful fabric choices and delightful designs and stitching!!! Well worth the wait!!!!!

THANK YOU all for joining this month and making it a Beautiful Splendid FALL Quilt!!!!!
WHO WILL BE THE WINNERs?????????

Looking forward to seeing you all next month for some FUN wonderful Home and Stars :) :) :)

Return to β€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOM”